Aldon Smith arrested at LAX | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX

Ummmmmmm.....derrrrr....then you are saying it is in fact random, so not sure why you keep adding quotation marks. I've been pulled for random searches several times. Who cares? Smith was clearly the moron in this case, not the TSA. I'm glad it made the news too, because apparently the MANY signs advising you not to say **** like that aren't enough for the dumber members of our society.

Oh, he got pulled for a random search? Sorry to make him wait an extra 5 minutes to get his 9 am drink on in the airport bar. Definitely worth getting angry about and doing something stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you serious?!? Why be upset at random searches have you not heard of the 4th amendment. It's pretty ****ing clear, to be secure in your persons and property and not subject to scrutiny unless probable cause of a crime has occurred.... YOU sir are a SHEEPLE blindly following illegal orders under the guise of security... Security that has provided nothing but invasive searches and naked pictures oh and theft by the ones who are there to "protect"us. Take your head out of your ass

Just as a person who yells FIRE in a crowded theater yelling BOMB on a commercial flight is not only really stupid but also dangerous to his fellow passengers well being. Consider their rights not the offenders.

Ummm u can't give probable cause after the fact... From what I read he was "randomly" selected first and upon being detained and searched illegally is when is started with the bomb talk.... Had what I read been misleading and he started with the bomb talk prior to being pulled asides then yes, they had cause.

Any regular nitwit is randomly selected so why does he have to be a jackass about it? It's for everyone's safety anyway.

Just as a person who yells FIRE in a crowded theater yelling BOMB on a commercial flight is not only really stupid but also dangerous to his fellow passengers well being. Consider their rights not the offenders.

Know what your talking about before interjecting, he did not scream it on a plane, he was pulled aside for no reason and in a fit of frustration got mouthy with a tsa agent saying yeah I have a bomb in there, and again I don't support what he did if you read my first comment. He should not have done that but these random invasions of privacy have done no good so why do we keep violating privacy rights...?!?

If he said it on the plane or screamed it in the airport sure arrest him and straighten it out, but if this is equivalent to some kid making a gun w his index finger and thumb come on we don't need to arrest him, if the cops talk with him and determine he posed no threat, why make a big deal or why suspend the kid come on

Fake Bomb threat at a Airport?

What a idiot. I belive this is a one year in the slammer.

Aldon off to the booty house.

Any regular nitwit is randomly selected so why does he have to be a jackass about it? It's for everyone's safety anyway.

Again another one who is so quick to give up rights for this so called safety!!! There hasn't been one act of terrorism stopped because of the tsa but there have been 400 agents arrested for stealing people's **** while checking bags hmmmmm wake up...just cause u wanna hand over your rights doesn't mean I or anyone else should

Know what your talking about before interjecting, he did not scream it on a plane, he was pulled aside for no reason and in a fit of frustration got mouthy with a tsa agent saying yeah I have a bomb in there, and again I don't support what he did if you read my first comment. He should not have done that but these random invasions of privacy have done no good so why do we keep violating privacy rights...?!?

If he said it on the plane or screamed it in the airport sure arrest him and straighten it out, but if this is equivalent to some kid making a gun w his index finger and thumb come on we don't need to arrest him, if the cops talk with him and determine he posed no threat, why make a big deal or why suspend the kid come on

Fair enough but using the incompetence of the TSA or the 4th amendment to defend this action were a little off the mark as well.

I think anybody that says I have a bomb in an airport or on a plane should have should have the 4th amendment rights revoked forever.

Fair enough but using the incompetence of the TSA or the 4th amendment to defend this action were a little off the mark as well.

Let me be clear, I am not using the 4th amendment to defend his action... (You should not scream bomb on an airplane nor fire in a crowded theater as panic could ensue and injury or worse could happen) I am merely piggy backing off this silly stunt to indicate how people are so easily fooled into buying this false sense of security over standing up for their rights. And while I again don't agree with his reaction and choice of words I said I can understand the frustration. You are randomly pulled aside and detained with no cause and have your private items searched and subject to the slippery paws of a proven group of thieves (not all but over 400 documented agents have been arrested for stealing) for what purpose, so people who are blind to the truth and buy the govt line that you are safer because we gave this guys bag an extra special look.... (The naked pictures and xrays bag scanners and dogs arent enough??) Seriously what if I told all these people that they are less safe standing in that security line then anywhere else in the airport... Lets examine the irony of these checkpoints....there for safety because terrorists look for mass gathering of people with little way to fight back to carry out acts of terror ie the plane, yet the same agency that days it's there to protect you hoards hundreds of people in line where anyone with that mindset can attack that large group by just walking into the airport. Feel safer you shouldn't you should just be aware of your surroundings and be prepared to defend yourself your loved ones and your fellow citizens, that's how you fight back, no high school drop out with a blue shirt and silly badge are gonna stop a madman... They didn't stop a shoe bomber or underwear bomber we just got lucky their **** didn't work

I think anybody that says I have a bomb in an airport or on a plane should have should have the 4th amendment rights revoked forever.

With comments like this Im Reconsidering my support of the 1st amendment bahahahaha :lol:

Let me be clear, I am not using the 4th amendment to defend his action... (You should not scream bomb on an airplane nor fire in a crowded theater as panic could ensue and injury or worse could happen) I am merely piggy backing off this silly stunt to indicate how people are so easily fooled into buying this false sense of security over standing up for their rights. And while I again don't agree with his reaction and choice of words I said I can understand the frustration. You are randomly pulled aside and detained with no cause and have your private items searched and subject to the slippery paws of a proven group of thieves (not all but over 400 documented agents have been arrested for stealing) for what purpose, so people who are blind to the truth and buy the govt line that you are safer because we gave this guys bag an extra special look.... (The naked pictures and xrays bag scanners and dogs arent enough??) Seriously what if I told all these people that they are less safe standing in that security line then anywhere else in the airport... Lets examine the irony of these checkpoints....there for safety because terrorists look for mass gathering of people with little way to fight back to carry out acts of terror ie the plane, yet the same agency that days it's there to protect you hoards hundreds of people in line where anyone with that mindset can attack that large group by just walking into the airport. Feel safer you shouldn't you should just be aware of your surroundings and be prepared to defend yourself your loved ones and your fellow citizens, that's how you fight back, no high school drop out with a blue shirt and silly badge are gonna stop a madman... They didn't stop a shoe bomber or underwear bomber we just got lucky their **** didn't work

NJ obviously you are passionate about your views which i admire but I think this is a discussion that should take place in the political section.
Anyways have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ obviously you are passionate about your views which i admire but I think this is a discussion that should take place in the political section.
Anyways have fun.

Fair enough... One mind at a time, just challenge your own core beliefs as it relates to your natural rights every once and a while to see if you could accomplish more with a non violent, non infringing solution. Or why force of law is becoming more and more prominent in today's society regardless of which big two groups are currently in charge cause in that case there's is no difference between them. A good day my friend, I will keep my ranting to the political forum.

Back to smith....does anyone think that he would be suspended by the league if found guilty (that's if he doesn't get jail time). If he is gone or cut by the 9ers, what's the bet they look to trade up to get his replacement.....I would take there 1st and (1st of there) 2nd picks for our 19th.

Are you serious?!? Why be upset at random searches have you not heard of the 4th amendment. It's pretty ****ing clear, to be secure in your persons and property and not subject to scrutiny unless probable cause of a crime has occurred.... YOU sir are a SHEEPLE blindly following illegal orders under the guise of security... Security that has provided nothing but invasive searches and naked pictures oh and theft by the ones who are there to "protect"us. Take your head out of your ass

The only random part is who they choose at the airport. Overall, it's not random at all. They are searching people about to board a plane. Further, there is nothing unreasonable about it except for times the opt to search babies and ****. When I buy a plane ticket, I know there is a chance I'm going to be searched while passing through security. If I don't want that, I'll take the bus. Nobody is busting into my house and searching it. Nobody is stopping me on the street and searching me (because I'm not black, of course). There is nothing unreasonable about the vast majority of the searches. Nobody is forcing you to get searched. You can absolutely opt out of the search. You'll just have to find a different way to wherever you are going. Security has provided nothing? Good point. All these buildings keep getting flown into around here.

The TSA is not perfect and has been rightfully blasted for a lot of practices. That's a GOOD thing as it will only make them more effective and less invasive. Getting rid of them outright as you seem to be championing is ludicrous. The "naked picture machines" you are talking about are no longer used. They haven't been for some time. Why? Because people spoke out about them and their general ineffectiveness (sadly, you are more worried about people seeing your dick than the fact that the machines couldn't identify a knife carried on the side). It doesn't change the fact that security is needed at airports. It also doesn't make it okay to yell "BOMB" when you're all pissy about getting searched.

YOU sir are nothing but a SHEEPLE bahing the usual rhetoric of the crazies and getting all pissed off when somebody disagrees with you. Now put your tin foil hat back on and get back into your bunker in the middle of the woods. Get back to me when you want to have a reasonable discussion like an adult instead of a ranting toddler hurling childish personal attacks, preferably in the PoFo where this kind of stuff belongs.

Back to smith....does anyone think that he would be suspended by the league if found guilty (that's if he doesn't get jail time). If he is gone or cut by the 9ers, what's the bet they look to trade up to get his replacement.....I would take there 1st and (1st of there) 2nd picks for our 19th.

I would be surprised if he isn't suspended, especially considering he has a history of stupidity. I'd be shocked if they cut him though. This was stupid, but not on the level of his previous issues in which repeat offenses would indicate a more long term problem. You better be sure if you are going to cut that kind of talent.

Back
Top Bottom