Aldon Smith arrested at LAX | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX

If you are going to leave the scene, Don't come back. What a dumb ass.

Next year when Miami has Aldon Smith on one side and Dion Jordan on the other this defense will be unstoppable. While we're at it can we add Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon on the offensive side?

worst offseason since a certain team hired Jeff ireland

If you are going to leave the scene, Don't come back. What a dumb ass.

They said hit and run, but the run was on foot. So I guess you have to go back when you leave your car next to the one you smashed into.
If you are going to leave the scene you might want to take your car.:ponder:

Colin Kaepernick laughed off and shot down an online report that he fought with now-former teammate Aldon Smith over a woman, Cam Inman of Bayareanewsgroup reports.

“I don’t drive a Mercedes, let’s put it that way,” Kaepernick said after Friday’s practice.

One report Tuesday, by MediaTakeOut.com, falsely stated that Smith “smashed up Kaepernick’s new Mercedes” in Thursday night’s drunken-driving accident that resulted in Smith’s arrest.

Kaepernick also was alleged to have brawled with Smith in Tuesday’s practice, TMZ.com reported, and that story remains unfounded. No fights of any sort have occurred in the 49ers training camp practices over the past week, at least not during the afternoon session that the media has access to observe; morning walk-through practices are closed to the media.

“There was no fight out here,” wide receiver Anquan Boldin said. “I don’t know where that comes from.”

Told that it came from TMZ, Boldin laughed and replied: “You all listen to TMZ? Boy.”

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescr...ossip-he-fought-with-Aldon-Smith/Default.aspx

Back
Top Bottom