And the harsh reality is...Jay=Griese! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the harsh reality is...Jay=Griese!

DolFinatic718 said:
How does a Qb amass over 3000 yards passing if he throws like you claim? Escpecially with the Wr's group we had. Explain that....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
MAN, i wish I was like you. Going by that thinking we should resign Gadsen :roflmao: :roflmao:

ooooh man, that was a great laugh. "I know, i'm struggeling for proof, so let's pull out stats from 3 seasons ago!" hahahahahahaha...wow that's really sad....

Notice he hasn't even got CLOSE to that his other 3 seasons "Oh, but we have Ricky to run the ball every play"...well duh, MAYBE the reason he got 3000 yards was because he had no RB to give the ball off to? And besides the point most people here are claiming that was his peak and he's steadily declined since the 2001 season. A fact you still have to come to grips with.

enigmatics said:
Who??? Who has he hung out to dry besides Chambers, resulting in a concussion?

Brother please..............I give it a 10 for dramatics, but a zero for factual substance.

Luckily for our guys no one had a concussion. However had you read my posts you would have realized that Tough as Nails Ricky Williams was hung out to dry resulting in him losing out on the rest of hte posession, and being in and out for the remainder of the half after the hit. McMichaels has also been belted on MANY occassions, but nothing like that CHambers hit.

Good Job

Well said phinzone...i like reading your posts...i think youre 100% correct about fiedler...Shux its been 4yrs and what has he done for us??Sure hes had some good games...but whenever it gets close to playoff time you can almost "feel it".."oh no here comes Fiedler"...Bad o-line or not its the qb's job to lead the offense....heck even when we did have a halfway decent line all he did was get hurt....then come back rusty...You can almost guarantee come playoff time Fiedler is going to choke..I mean in the past when those "meaningful" games come up he doesnt show up.Im saying to myself "if we just had a qb".Its time to make a change.Feely will be tougher I can sense it..
Goooooooooooooooooo Finz!!!!!!!

Phinzone said:
You see? This ignorance is breath taking!

Buddy, did you even bother to read the post? Hell no, you jump in here and start ranting about how we shouldn't be wanting Griese here. Well there's a few problems with what your spewing....

1. This thread is NOT about how good Griese is. It's about how bad JAY is. We have Jay lovers on this board screaming "why does wanny keep brining in horrible QB's like Brian to challenge Jay? Jay is a great QB we don't need another washed up QB!". I'm merely pointing out the double standard in their argument. He put up a near idential performance when sat side by side to Jay. How can they argue that Jay is a great or even good QB and Brian is a flop WHEN THEY PUT UP NEARLY THE SAME NUMBERS! THAT was the intent of the thread.

2. Where the hell did you get that I compared Jay's first 5 NFL starts to Griese's first fin starts? HELLOOOOOOO those were his LAST FIVE STARTS. THat's right! your calling Brian a total flop, yet he put up slightly worse numbers than your FOUR year starting franchise QB did the most recent game we have to judge by! That is a MORE than fair assestment of their playing ability. SAME team, SAME time of the year, SAME players around them, SAME season, ALL the games were in a row, no jumping for crappy games for either QB. I simply went down the line pulled out those 10 games, and walla Jay blew chunks just as bad as Griese.

For pete's sake, all I ask is that people read the damn thread before they post crap. Sometimes I think people on this site are itching for a fight so bad that they read the title of the thread, and just jump to a conclusion to make a fight.

Yeah I just read through it and apologize for being ignorant. I should have read the thread.

Back
Top Bottom