ANOTHER leaked logo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANOTHER leaked logo?

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm sorry I can't vouch for the legitimacy of this, but it was posted on the Chris Cramer Sports Logo message board with no explanation...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/89472-2013-nfl-uniformlogo-changes/page__st__1040#entry1939966

w5vvl-1.jpg

Well, kinda blurry. :chuckle:

Doubt it, but ... I don't hate it. :idk:

I think it's more of a "site logo" kinda like FH's logo.

Then again, who knows ... Just to blurry to make out on the 'ol iPhone screen.

Well, kinda blurry. :chuckle:

Doubt it, but ... I don't hate it. :idk:

I think it's more of a "site logo" kinda like FH's logo.

I'm thinking the Dolphin without the rest of the name may be the logo...

I like it. Like the script of the writing as well. Interested to see what this might be.

Curious that the only photo of the "leak" is such poor quality. Sort of like the Loch Ness Monster.

If it is real, almost impossible to judge it with the quality of the photo.

You can tell it's not legit. The site has those little "preview" boxes in the bottom right hand corner that are highlighted orange when the picture is one the screen. The first one is highlighted (thus the picture that should be on the screen) and the little preview picture looks nothing like the picture on the screen. Probably photoshopped to screw with people.

EDIT: Now that I stare at it longer, I'm not totally sure it's not the preview. Plus it's in a cubicle. Like trying to figure out conspiracy theories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone snapped a photo on the sly...

This. We're the Miami Dolphins. Can't imagine someone taking the time to photoshop the front page of the website.

Either way I like the look. At least the blurry ass picture posted above. Anxious to see what the final logo looks like. I feel like we deserve to see it.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Also looks like it says " A new era of Dolphins football".

You can tell it's not legit. The site has those little "preview" boxes in the bottom right hand corner that are highlighted orange when the picture is one the screen. The first one is highlighted (thus the picture that should be on the screen) and the little preview picture looks nothing like the picture on the screen. Probably photoshopped to screw with people.

Perhaps, or it could be someone actually working on the website...

Good catch. It even looks like the guy has photoshop open on his taskbar (the blue square icon next to mozilla).

Also look at the address in the URL bar. It should just be www.miamidolphins.com, yet the address looks much longer than that. Probably a photo and not an actual web address. Makes me think it is a photoshopped picture. If someone came across the logo by accident, don't you think you would make sure to take a good photo of it? Or a screen capture. Seems to me like the blurriness is a way to help cover up that it is fake.

If this is the logo the said person would be creating the home page for the revealing of the new logo. Of course the URL would be longer.

Interesting... That could be the dolphin, but not the final logo. It looks like they took creative liberties with the dolphin design to make it the "D" for this particular image. The Dolphin in the logo will undoubtedly have the sunburst behind it and be pointed in the opposite direction.

The one thing I question about this leak... Why is the current (old) logo still up at the top of the mockup?

Back
Top Bottom