ANOTHER leaked logo? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANOTHER leaked logo?

"Mike Dee just stated a few minutes ago on Joe Rose's show that any logo already seen is not the new logo. Nothing has been leaked."

minister-1.gif

I don't know why it is always the dolphin side shot. Not that this is an actual idea but why not look at some different angles of framing the dolphin or perhaps not even show the whole dolphin. As far as any leaked logos go I have not seen anything that looks like it was designed professionally yet. (I guess I don't know how to attach a pic!)Dolphin1.jpg

I don't know why it is always the dolphin side shot. Not that this is an actual idea but why not look at some different angles of framing the dolphin or perhaps not even show the whole dolphin. As far as any leaked logos go I have not seen anything that looks like it was designed professionally yet.

Kinda like my sig?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I found some more info from the MIke Dee's radio interview regarding the logo change...from Omar Kelly's Twitter:

"Mike Dee the change in the logo is going "to be slight," and to some people it will be more different. Said sun and Dolphin will not change"

"Dolphins CEO Mike Dee said the Dolphins have been working for three years "to make it look less cartoonish." Process has been slowed down."

"We have engaged with fans and season ticket holders. We're done research with Nike and others,"

Be sure to listen to the interview as Omar Kelly misrepresented things to fit them in tweets. Dee said certain elements would still be there, like the sun and the dolphin. That is hugely different than saying they "won't change".

Be sure to listen to the interview as Omar Kelly misrepresented things to fit them in tweets. Dee said certain elements would still be there, like the sun and the dolphin. That is hugely different than saying they "won't change".

well thats because Omar K is a ****tard.

Back
Top Bottom