ANOTHER leaked logo? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANOTHER leaked logo?

People need to start using puu.sh instead of taking pictures of their laptops/computers with their cameras..

Has anyone seen this logo? I love it.

Yeah that's been posted here somewhere before

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Ignore the script logo for a moment... look at the logo in the top left of that picture. It looks like a blend between our retro logo and current logo. Our current logo has no white space in the center of the dolphin it like you can see in that picture.

Here's hoping; I'd be thrilled if that's what they settled on doing.

To me it just looks funky like that b/c it's so blurry

Oh heeeeeeck no, I incorporated that "D" with the Dolphin a LONG time ago...as many of you know I've had my avatar for YEARS on this site...

I tried sharpening the logo in that leaked pic using every photoshop trick in the book and unfortunately the way the photo was taken (the person moving the camera while taking the photo) makes sharpening it impossible. Ah well, I tried.

I may live to regret these words, but I actually think this may be closer to the actual logo than the previously leaked one. As much as I didn't mind the last leaked logo as most of you, I must acknowledge that the last design had numerous issues with symmetry while this one could work with a sun behind it as the primary logo OR as the D in the scripted word.

I KNEW I saw this logo somewhere before....
dolphin-1.gif

http://www.thephins.com/forums/show...-on-new-logo&p=1961063&viewfull=1#post1961063

"Mike Dee just stated a few minutes ago on Joe Rose's show that any logo already seen is not the new logo. Nothing has been leaked."

I guess this closes the door on this leak, unless Dee is mincing words and the script is a variation of the official logo (ie: the real logo will only use the dolphin)...or unless he hasn't seen this one.

http://www.thephins.com/forums/show...-on-new-logo&p=1961063&viewfull=1#post1961063

"Mike Dee just stated a few minutes ago on Joe Rose's show that any logo already seen is not the new logo. Nothing has been leaked."

I guess this closes the door on this leak, unless Dee is mincing words and the script is a variation of the official logo (ie: the real logo will only use the dolphin)...or unless he hasn't seen this one.

I don't think it's a logo as much as it is a wordmark. Many teams (including us) have wordmarks in addition to logos. Whether the Dolphin in that wordmark would tie in the logo is another matter.

2uhqr1z-1.jpg

Here is my version of this logo. It is similiar but I put my creativeness to it. Tell me what you guys think.

That Orange line at the bottom I ****** that up but you get the picture. Some of the work stinks. I did it freehand. I will clean it up later.

Back
Top Bottom