Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami

I'd love to see him in a Fins uniform, but Arizona would probably want too much for him. I'll also take TJ Hoshmazode.

Forget Boldin . . . think 2 #1 picks . . . and if not that, atleast one #1 pick and another pick. Roy Williams got like a first, third and a sixth . . . . Boldin IMO is a much better WR than Roy and he still is only like 28.

We got to find our own Boldin, we can't trade away 2 #1's.

That article doesn't mention the need for another cornerback and a young NT

He's a terrific WR; a gamer who plays his heart out without any drama. I'd love to have him now in his prime. To me a known commodity such as Boldin is worth our first, considering how many highly touted college WRs surprisingly turn out to be developmental projects or flat-out failures. The problem is, I doubt the Cardinals would accept a non-top 10 pick (we're slotted at 26).

Given that there are some alternative FA and draft options, that our own WR corp is coming along and that we have even more pressing, immediate needs, I would NOT offer more than that 1st pick and maybe a 6th (although remember, Thomas was a better 6th than Murphy a 4th, so I don't even know about that). Either way, I'm sure that a package like that would fall far short compared to other offers.

FWIW, my friend's a die hard Cardinals season ticket holder who's always demonstrated a reliable foresight on what the team's up to. At the season's start, he was dead-set against doing anything with Boldin except for stonewalling his trade or renegotiation requests. However, at this point, he actually thinks that Steve Breaston is turning into another Boldin and feels the team would not rule out trading Boldin if they could strike a Roy Williiams type deal.

Boldin would be nice to have,but not at the price it'd cost...we need those picks to address and fix our trenches,LBing corp,and Secondary...i don't know him personally,but Anquan Boldin and myself are from the same town,and Pahokee is a sh!thole of a town on Lake Okeechobee's S.E. corner...just thought i'd throw that out there...

Boldin would be nice to have,but not at the price it'd cost...we need those picks to address and fix our trenches,LBing corp,and Secondary...i don't know him personally,but Anquan Boldin and myself are from the same town,and Pahokee is a sh!thole of a town on Lake Okeechobee's S.E. corner...just thought i'd throw that out there...

I most definatly wouldnt give up wat it would take to get him.
we could draft great young players with the picks we would have to give up

Our o-line is about our biggest need right now, especially after watching the Ravens simply abuse us. We aren't going anywhere in the playoffs until we build a solid o-line. Lets build around Jake Long. ...Satele, Alleman and Ndukwe have no business being starters. They're 3rd string guys and the Ravens game proves that.

Our o-line is about our biggest need right now, especially after watching the Ravens simply abuse us. We aren't going anywhere in the playoffs until we build a solid o-line. Lets build around Jake Long. ...Satele, Alleman and Ndukwe have no business being starters. They're 3rd string guys and the Ravens game proves that.
Jake Long is definitely the cornerstone that we can build our O-Line around,and i believe we will...

It would take entirely too much to trade for him.
If he was a FA, I would hand him a blank check.

The Ravens game also underscores how valuable a healthy Justin Smiley is to our team

Back
Top Bottom