Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami

You guys are out of your damn minds if you wouldn't trade say a 2009 2nd and 7th along with a 2010 2nd or 3rd round pick for Boldin. The guy is arguably a top 5 WR in the league, can block like crazy, run after the catch, jump up to get the ball, and an added bonus: he can play in the wildcat. He would add a whole new dimension to this team and is only 28 years old entering his prime. The truth is that this guy fits Miami more than any other WR out there. Think of Chad Pennington's game; shorter passes that rely on yards after the catch. That's Boldin's game right there. Can this team survive without him? Yes. Can this offense make great strides and get MUCH closer to a Super Bowl by acquiring Boldin? Yes. Only time will tell of course.

the cardinals cant afford 4 first round picks in 2 years.. they dont have the cap room.. so who knows what theyll do

They could trade the picks for players so I would not bank on that cap room theroy

That comment from Rosenhaus is from the beginning of the season. It is not new. And thr writer said it would be a good fit, not that he sees it happening

no way we spend 2 # 1s on one player....and knowing the big 3,they'd not spend it on a WR when what they really wanna do is run the ball....they'll spend the money on both lines first and/or pass rushers

Ozzy rules!!

when THIS kind of player comes available, YOU GET THEM!!!

YOU PAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE PAYED!! he is in his prime, he is a
player that CHANGES other teams game plans. he scores. these
kind of playere dont come available to ANY team often. and the
finz past on him once, hopefully not twice.

if he wants to come here the finz should already be doing a deal
as we speak.

you have NO IDEA what this team would be like with a WR LIKE HIM
and a couple REAL DEAL DB'S!!

THOSE ARE OUR TWO BIGGEST NEEDS, bar none AND IF WE GET HIM,
even letting a couple 3 picks go, we should be able to get our db's,
a lb and a pass rusher in f/a and what we would have left in the draft.

see what happened to the pats when they got randy moss?

if the greatest coach in the game, the master of talent evaluation knows
the importance of getting a big time wr, shouldnt we?

shouldnt YOU?

if he wants to be here [and i know he does] and the cards are willing
to deal him, like i said, this should already be in the works.

why wouldnt they try to go player for player than

Just making up an example here, but say they could get two firsts from the Lions but dont like any of the players on that roster. They could offer one one those picks to someone on the chargers that they like and then the other one for someone on the colts that intrests them. Now they got two players they wanted for the trade and avoided paying out the big money for the rookie signings.

as we speak.

shouldnt YOU?

Ricky Williams, Herschel Walker

i believe that anquan boldin is on his way to being the next, if not better, T.O. Why wouldn't we want someone of anquans ability? he is a top 5 all around wide reciever.
I think if we could trade our 1st round pick and a 6th this year and a 1-3rd rounder next year, depending on his performance.

Crazy Mane

as we speak.

shouldnt YOU?

Great to have Anquan . . . but what about John Beck throwing to him? Yea I said John Beck . . . because by us trading the 2 #1's it will take to get him . . . we will have neglected the OLine once again and both Chad's will be on IR.

If Dolfans have learning anything in the 2000's is how NOT to gamble on ANYBODY and mortgage the future. I don't care if its Anquan, Moss, Fitzgerald . . . we don't have enough talent to make a move like that I would be pist off if we did.

Cpep for a 2nd . . . bust
Feely for a 2nd . . . bust
Gordon for a 3rd . . . bust
Ricky Williams for 2 first's and a third I believe . . . 3.5 seasons out of 7, only a starter for 2 of the 7 . . . bust (considering what we gave up).

We haven't had great luck with FA's and trading high draft choices . . . we gotta get our own talent and why would be handicap our FO by giving away picks . . . hell I think they can find a Boldin in the draft . . . I have that much faith in their ability to evaluate talent.

We got Davone Bess for NOTHING . . . u know how many teams wish they had Davone Bess? Imagine what these guys can do with a couple of drafts and FA periods.

Boldin will be 29 next year and has missed 5 games in each of the past two years. He even got hurt in the wildcard round. Those injuries will most likely only become more prevalent as he gets older.

Back
Top Bottom