Any fins in San Francisco | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

im in too cant wait and im sure i will have niner fans i havent had a bar b q since i left florida 4 months ago so a tailgate party is on the top of my list besides the game but ya lets keep in touch

I live in central cali, in a little town called Turlock....but yea i'll be at that game fo sho...

hey I use to live in turlock back during my elementary school days. Granted thats was 13 years ago or so, but the memories are still around :D

My brother and I are probably the only Dolphin fans here...the rest are raiders and niners...

Well youd be surprised at the amount of Dolphin Fans in Salinas.....my son attends the smallest elemantary school in town and there alone ive bumped into 3 Dolphin Fan Dads.....You see Dolphin Fans here everywhere.

I've met a couple of fans but not die hard fans like myself :D...

im from los angeles and going to make the drive to SF for the game. Also going to the Seattle game for my Bday. Back 2 Back games just like if i lived in Miami

I live in Merced, about 15mins from Turlock. How do you guys watch the games during the season? Direct TV?? Know of any CHEAPER ways. I’m going to the game in Frisco also.

Originally posted by 95340
I live in Merced, about 15mins from Turlock. How do you guys watch the games during the season? Direct TV?? Know of any CHEAPER ways. I’m going to the game in Frisco also.

I watched all my games through Sunday NFL Ticket, I know its expensive , but its the only way to go if you wanna catch all Dolphin games.....Did I mention, Its worth it.

Originally posted by Amars
im from los angeles and going to make the drive to SF for the game. Also going to the Seattle game for my Bday. Back 2 Back games just like if i lived in Miami

Cool Amars, hope to see you at the game.

I live in a town about an hour and a half from SF and i'm hoping to get tickets too.

Back
Top Bottom