Any fins in San Francisco | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

Any other Dolphins fans out in San Jose or Sunnyvale Just wonderin ??? Hit me up !! lets talk some football

I’m from the central valley, bout 2 hours south of Frisco, but I go to school in Fremont. I’ll be going to the game, I was suppose to go to last years San Diego game but when I drove in the night before found out the game had been moved, it was heartbreaking. Got my tickets from E-bay but got no refund, got o.k. price $200 bucks for two tickets on 40 yard line fifth row field level, still got them sitting here. Anyways when someone finds out how to get tickets for the SF game let me know, looking for two of them.

This trip it Frisco is going to be a lot different then the Dolphins last visit!!!!!!!!

heres another question....

ive never been to this stadium, what level are the best seats? I remember Qualcomm had field seats that were real close, but not real great under row 13 since you couldnt see over the players. So someone tell me where the primo seats are :D.

Originally posted by Snickersbps

ive never been to this stadium, what level are the best seats? I remember Qualcomm had field seats that were real close, but not real great under row 13 since you couldnt see over the players. So someone tell me where the primo seats are :D.

Never been to the stick eh? Bring a hat with ear muffs. Windier than Chicago at times and Candlestick definately helps the wind gusts into your ears rather than help prevent it. Doctor's businesses go up for ear infections after Niner home games...no joke. :rolleyes: Ok so that is a joke...maybe ( I am not doing the legwork to look it up).

Honestly, I haven't been there in a few years, so my memory is a tad fuzzy. I believe you want to be on the west side of the stadium, I am sure someone will help me out here though.

My uncle is coming up from Murrieta(Lake Elsinore area) so hitch a ride homie :D

man Im stoked!! Seriously, its getting ridiculous...Ive already invited everyone I know to go watch the fins beat(knock on wood) the Niners in SF....its all I talk about at work.

Thanks for the little tidbits Samphin. I thought Candlestick was gone, or renamed something else? Might be confusing myself though

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I lived in Tracy for 6 months. Trained an office staff in Dublin.
Nice area.
I'm looking to come out for the Niner game.
If anyone has tix to sell out there let me know.
I hate paying brokers!

I'm in for that. it would be great to put some names and faces to all of you.

I bought my tickets to the MNF game in SD on eBay. $300. got into the game for free :( No refund from the chargers, since they were season tickets, no refund from the guy I bought them from..even though he said he would. Nice place for tickets, but be careful!

That being said, I need 4 tickets, 3 of which are for my niner fan friends/family :D

I almost bought tickets for that game on Ebay a couple of days before the game. A good thing I didn't....Phew..:(

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Good idea. We should all get together and get group tickets.

I checked the 49er site.
It mentioned individual tix sales but nothing about group purchases.

The Fins sell group tix of 20 or more before individual tix go on sale. I emailed the 49er tix office to see if they have a group tix program as well. If so we should all coordinate.
Would have a great time.

Thanks for the little tidbits Samphin. I thought Candlestick was gone, or renamed something else? Might be confusing myself though

You might be thinking of the Giants 3COM baseball park.

Guys, i got a response form 49ers.com......

The 49ers 2004 season schedule will be can be found on http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/

Ticket sales will begin in Mid-July through Ticketmaster. The ticket cost for all seats will be $64.00 plus Ticketmaster fees. Full details will be released on 49ers.com as the 2004 season approaches. To be notified automatically of important 49ers news by E-mail sign up here for 49ers E-News!

Thank you for contacting the Forty Niners!

.......nothing special.

Originally posted by CA Dolfan

You might be thinking of the Giants 3COM baseball park.

thats Pac-Bell park....3Com is the newest name for Candlestick (Niners staduim).

Last edited by a moderator:

By the way, Heres a seating chart........

clear.gif

Helpful Hints for the staduim (whats legal & illegal, etc. etc.)......

http://www.49ers.com/fan_zone/stadium.asp#

Last time i went, I sat in section 29 Lower East (i forgot in what order the rows go) but it was on the upper rows, good view almost at the 40 yd line....but it was high enough to where the players couldnt hear me :(.

anyway, let me know what you guys decide, id like to see and meet all of you at the game......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom