Any fins in San Francisco | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

Actually, technically there is no PAC BELL Park. It is now SBC Park, in which the Giants, or if you are a Dodger fan like myself, the GNATS play. 3Com is where the Niners play, formally known as Candlstick Park. The official title is 3com park and Candlestick point. Either way it is hell on earth and windy. Bring a jacket and ear muffs.]

Snickers, sorry about the mis info, looking at the chart, you clearly want to be on the east side.

When we win the game, what are the chances of the fans throwing in our face that we still lost to them in the super bowl....ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
When we win the game, what are the chances of the fans throwing in our face that we still lost to them in the super bowl....ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

the present overcomes the past....all i want is a win in SF!

We do not have group sales. We sell single game tickets through Ticketmaster
and we offer luxury suites. You can get information on suites by calling
(415) 656-4949.

The 49ers 2004 season schedule will be can be found on
http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/ <http://www.sf49ers.com/schedule/>

Well that is the answer I got about group tix sales.
None...... unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

You have to love how they slipped that in there!

This will make it a little harder to achieve a goal of everyone sitting near each other.

Originally posted by ThaSpectacle71
I'm watching that Superbowl Now :-(

Paybacks rock!

I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't remember any SF, Miami super bowl......
absolutely no memories!

NONE! :fire:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

This will make it a little harder to achieve a goal of everyone sitting near each other.

lol, if only we can get about 80 of us to come up with a G each....lol

I checked the 49er site.
It mentioned individual tix sales but nothing about group purchases.

The Fins sell group tix of 20 or more before individual tix go on sale. I emailed the 49er tix office to see if they have a group tix program as well. If so we should all coordinate.
Would have a great time.
Cool. Everyone who's going to the San Fran game, PM me. Let's try to get an official list so we know how many are going.

ETA: How is the scalping market in San Fran? I know here in Miami, they're always around.

Well that is the answer I got about group tix sales.
None...... unless you want to purchase a luxury suite for probably $80 G's.... :lol:

we could all still tailgate together...

I will try like heck to get there. I think we are going to have to help each other out with tickets. Whether it be through the Niners, ticketmaster, Ebay, or a broker. Let everyone know where your seats are and what time everyone is showing up etc. etc. so we can all meet up, eat meat, drink beer, and watch Miami kick San Fran's rear! :lol:

Originally posted by CA Dolfan

we could all still tailgate together...

Originally posted by Samphin
I will try like heck to get there. I think we are going to have to help each other out with tickets. Whether it be through the Niners, ticketmaster, Ebay, or a broker. Let everyone know where your seats are and what time everyone is showing up etc. etc. so we can all meet up, eat meat, drink beer, and watch Miami kick San Fran's rear! :lol:

Sounds great to me....Id like to meet you all there....

im in, but like ive said, I will have Niner fans with me.... we can just tie em up or something during the tailgating part :D

Originally posted by Snickersbps
im in, but like ive said, I will have Niner fans with me.... we can just tie em up or something during the tailgating part :D

i was gonna mention that also, i will have my 2 cousins, his girlfreind and my nephew who are all niner fans with me, i will also have my son and a freind of mine who will be rooting for the Phins.....but if we cant sit close by, id at least like to meet you guys out in the tailgate party and maybe we can all take a Picture together and come post it here at Finheaven.

The West Coast Finheaven Crew!!! :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom