Anyone just heard this... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone just heard this...

This would be sweet.. Id give up a second.. thats it though.. not to mention he wants out of carolina bad

i am going to get a woody if we get smith or bowe we haven't had a big play wr in a long time

i think people think #1 as a 6-5 220lb guy.......a true #1 is a guy that when the ball is in the air he wants it the most and will never let anybody stop him. Steve Smith is that guy he fights and makes plays he needs like a inch of daylight and he can take it to the house.

think of him this way a really fast Bess and trust me he is #1 he wants to win and will make huge plays for whoever he ends up playing for

not sure carolina wants to trade a guy who they have to play against on nov. 19. what a huge advantage that would be for us on a short week.
thats what i am saying.. why would you trade a player to a team you are playing soon.. just doesn't sound right!!!

Steve Smith is the #2 best WR in the NFL.

#1 is Randy Moss
#2 is Steve Smith (Panthers)

period. The guy is amazing. The Panthers suck and their QB is a joke this season.

If we get Smith, ooooh boy.

Steve Smith is the #2 best WR in the NFL.

#1 is Randy Moss
#2 is Steve Smith (Panthers)

period. The guy is amazing. The Panthers suck and their QB is a joke this season.

If we get Smith, ooooh boy.

Fitzgerald and both Johnsons are better than both of those guys, but they are definite top 5-10.

and you dan henning knows how to use him

Depending upon the compensation the panthers are looking for I would love ths acquisition......question is: Why would we give up more for a 30 year old Steve Smith than we would for a 26 year old Dwayne Bowe. Everything I have heard has the Panthers wanting a first plus....it just doesnt make sense to me is all. Perhaps I am wrong, I do trust the FO

Fitzgerald and both Johnsons are better than both of those guys, but they are definite top 5-10.

did you just say that Fitz and both Johnsons are better than Randy Moss..?

what? Randy Moss is the greatest WR in the history of the NFL.

your hate for new england players is strong.

The Panthers' franchise is in disarray, Delhomme is finished, their coach is getting whacked at the end of the year, and I'm thinking that they are tired of Steve Smith. I'm also thinking they'd let him go for less than a #1.

He is definitely a bad, bad man. I'd love to have him, and I'm thinking he'd love to be here.

Smith is a proven player that would help our offense. The Dolphins would be willing to give up a 2nd for this guy.

did you just say that Fitz and both Johnsons are better than Randy Moss..?

what? Randy Moss is the greatest WR in the history of the NFL.

your hate for new england players is strong.
"In the history" doesn't mean "anymore". Fitz and Andre Johnson are both better now than Moss is.

Oh man the NFL trade deadline is almost as good as the NHL. LETS GO FINS!

If I had to play 1 game, I'd still take Moss over any other WR in the league right now.

Back
Top Bottom