AP: Gators #2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Gators #2

WOW. Truthfully I don't care about the rankings. Just keep winning and then I'll be happy! Not to mention if we keep winning the rankings will take care of them selves!

ND back in the top 10, thank you Georgia, Oregon and LSU :) I'm also glad WV dropped a spot and UF jumps a few(USC :) )

Hopefully UF does better at #2 than ND, Texas and Auburn.

Good I was worried that USC would be No.2 still. UF deserves this, and They should be No.1 if they beat Auburn and Georgia( well not so much Georgia because thats their annual choke game.)

Majpain said:
I would laugh so hard if they lose next week.
I was going to resond to this, but then I realized your post was age appropriate.

You think the Gators can honestly beat Ohio ST? Wow Ohio St would beat them by 21+ points. You can't contain Ohio St offense.

Good.

I'm a Gators fan from here on out.

(I'm not going to sit here and say "no one" can match up with Ohio State, but I do still think they are the best team in the country.)

They should just skip the BCS crap this year and crown the winner of "the game" the NC. These 2 teams are nasty and Michigan is a team on a mission this year. Good defense and a solid offense for UM will make them nearly impossible to beat. Now for the bad news for UofM, they they have to go to the shue in November..........

Back
Top Bottom