AP: Gators #2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Gators #2

Majpain said:
You think the Gators can honestly beat Ohio ST? Wow Ohio St would beat them by 21+ points. You can't contain Ohio St offense.

FYI....There's a "Fantasy Sports" forum under Other.

21 pts. :sidelol: Gimme a break, no one's even scored that many points total in a game against us this season. OSU is #1, and for good reason but at least try to be realistic.

Majpain said:
You think the Gators can honestly beat Ohio ST? Wow Ohio St would beat them by 21+ points. You can't contain Ohio St offense.

I'd have to agree. Hell, UF had "a little" trouble with Kentucky. The final was only 26-7. Last year UF hung 49 on the Cats. UK's defensive is even worse this year. I don't think UF could outscore Ohio State.

Motion said:
FYI....There's a "Fantasy Sports" forum under Other.

21 pts. :sidelol: Gimme a break, no one's even scored that many points total in a game against us this season. OSU is #1, and for good reason but at least try to be realistic.

What the SEC is always overated and you will find out why soon enough.

As an Iowa fan... after getting smoked by OSU, definetly would have to side with the OSU fan on this one. If you seen the atmosphere they came into at Kinnick, it was 99% gold in there and was it ever loud. They still came out and Smith showed that he was a complete stud. UF is good, but OSU is even better.

GridIronKing34 said:
As an Iowa fan... after getting smoked by OSU, definetly would have to side with the OSU fan on this one. If you seen the atmosphere they came into at Kinnick, it was 99% gold in there and was it ever loud. They still came out and Smith showed that he was a complete stud. UF is good, but OSU is even better.

Thank you.

gators can match up to OSU

the gators are rolling, they have found their identity again thanks to urban

and they took back the swamp which is awesome to see after the zook era

brandon1986 said:
gators can match up to OSU

the gators are rolling, they have found their identity again thanks to urban

and they took back the swamp which is awesome to see after the zook era

How can they match up? OSU has more depth, Talent and most importantly coaching. OSU very rarely makes a mistake. Gators would have to play conservitive on offense, one mistake would turn into OSU points. How would the Gators stop Troy Smith? Thats right no one can stop troy. How are you going to cover the best WR tandem in the nation? How about dual running backs to wear and tear your defense?

osu will have trouble against the gator d, and the gator offense is unbeleivable

brandon1986 said:
osu will have trouble against the gator d, and the gator offense is unbeleivable

OSU secondary would pick apart Leek and Tebow. I will admit the only weakness in OSU is the run defense, other than that OSU is unbeatble. Ohio St is just to damn good.

Majpain said:
OSU secondary would pick apart Leek and Tebow. I will admit the only weakness in OSU is the run defense, other than that OSU is unbeatble. Ohio St is just to damn good.

:lol: LSU's secondary is MUCH better than OSU's and there was no "picking apart" done this weekend.

Majpain said:
What the SEC is always overated and you will find out why soon enough.

:shakeno: You have much to learn grasshopper.

Majpain said:
How can they match up? OSU has more depth, Talent and most importantly coaching. OSU very rarely makes a mistake. Gators would have to play conservitive on offense, one mistake would turn into OSU points. How would the Gators stop Troy Smith? Thats right no one can stop troy. How are you going to cover the best WR tandem in the nation? How about dual running backs to wear and tear your defense?
You are unbelievably biased. More depth? I think its safe to say Florida has more depth at WR than anyone is the country. There are certain spots that are thin, but thats with every team. More talent? thats YOUR opinion. Leak and our WRs are much more experienced, our defense is much more experienced. Why would we have to play conservative? In case you haven't noticed, which apparently you haven't watched them play much, Florida is not a big play offense anyway. I think for the most part everyone just wants to see them play, your the only one talking blowout. Hopefully we'll get to see this match up at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom