AP: Gators #2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Gators #2

LouPhinFan said:
I'd have to agree. Hell, UF had "a little" trouble with Kentucky. The final was only 26-7. Last year UF hung 49 on the Cats. UK's defensive is even worse this year. I don't think UF could outscore Ohio State.

This may be hard to explain to a Big East team fan, :wink:, but when you have a 4 game stretch coming up that, at the time had 3 top 10 teams in it. You may tend to look ahead. And I disagree that Kentucky is worse this year, Woodson is playing better than ever.

Motion said:
Hopefully we'll get to see this match up at the end of the year.

I hope so! That game would be so incrediable to watch. But the season is only half over, there is another half yet to be played.

Blade said:
I hope so! That game would be so incrediable to watch. But the season is only half over, there is another half yet to be played.

:yes:

You know, at this time we have NO idea how either team would match up. Remember when OU played FSU? NO one thought OU had much of a chance (minus maybe OU fans)... remember the game?

Just an honest question, why do you think OSU is sooooo much better than UF? They have beaten ONE great team on the road (UT) and one GOOD team on the road (Iowa). UF has beaten a Great team on the road (UT), beat a good team at home (Alabama) and beat Great team at home (LSU).

Both are really good teams. It would be a good game, but saying one team (EITHER team) is THAT much better than the other is a bit premature.

DonShula84 said:
ND back in the top 10, thank you Georgia, Oregon and LSU :) I'm also glad WV dropped a spot and UF jumps a few(USC :) )

Hopefully UF does better at #2 than ND, Texas and Auburn.
...may the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.

Oboy said:
You know, at this time we have NO idea how either team would match up. Remember when OU played FSU? NO one thought OU had much of a chance (minus maybe OU fans)... remember the game?

Just an honest question, why do you think OSU is sooooo much better than UF? They have beaten ONE great team on the road (UT) and one GOOD team on the road (Iowa). UF has beaten a Great team on the road (UT), beat a good team at home (Alabama) and beat Great team at home (LSU).

Both are really good teams. It would be a good game, but saying one team (EITHER team) is THAT much better than the other is a bit premature.

Well said. Especially calling a 21 point blowout.

GridIronKing34 said:
As an Iowa fan... after getting smoked by OSU, definetly would have to side with the OSU fan on this one. If you seen the atmosphere they came into at Kinnick, it was 99% gold in there and was it ever loud. They still came out and Smith showed that he was a complete stud. UF is good, but OSU is even better.
just because iowa sucks and has never won a game that matters under kirk ferentz doesn't mean OSU is better than florida.

OSU is very beatable.

and anyone that thinks the SEC is overrated is a fool.

Uh oh, I can see the Outback Bowl BS posts coming now..........

Motion said:
And I disagree that Kentucky is worse this year, Woodson is playing better than ever.

KY's offense is a little bit better, but their defense horrible. Even if UF was looking past the game, they still should have been able to hang 40 on the wild kittens.

Lol didnt the Gators have trouble with Tennesee? Lol good luck on beating OSU.

Majpain said:
Lol didnt the Gators have trouble with Tennesee? Lol good luck on beating OSU.
By the end of the year, UT will be ranking in the top 5. They will not lose another game.

Back
Top Bottom