AP: Gators #2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Gators #2

Majpain said:
Lol didnt the Gators have trouble with Tennesee? Lol good luck on beating OSU.

OSU was having trouble against Penn St before Morelli imploded at the end of the game and UT is much better than PSU.

DonShula84 said:
OSU was having trouble against Penn St before Morelli imploded at the end of the game and UT is much better than PSU.

imploded for 1 half after that it was smooth sailing.

Majpain, I can appreciate how much you love your team. But, it's apparent to everyone here, except you, that seem to lack a little perspective.
You're making OSU out to be the equivalent of an NFL team playing in the NCAA. I would think an OSU fan, even one as young as you, could appreciate how silly the "unbeatable" label is. It has only been a few years since OSU shed that label from the mighty Cane's, and they were FAR more talented than OSU.

No one is even saying OSU is overrated. They're just not as immortal as you would like to believe. Predicting a blowout over a team talented and deep from top to bottom, like UF, is silly and easily disregarded.

Dissing UT, like they're MSU, shows how little you've retained from this year's games.

I'd love to debate the merit's of OSU's greatness, but I'll save it for a reasonably objective fan.

finswin56 said:
Majpain, I can appreciate how much you love your team. But, it's apparent to everyone here, except you, that seem to lack a little perspective.
You're making OSU out to be the equivalent of an NFL team playing in the NCAA. I would think an OSU fan, even one as young as you, could appreciate how silly the "unbeatable" label is. It has only been a few years since OSU shed that label from the mighty Cane's, and they were FAR more talented than OSU.

No one is even saying OSU is overrated. They're just not as immortal as you would like to believe. Predicting a blowout over a team talented and deep from top to bottom, like UF, is silly and easily disregarded.

Dissing UT, like they're MSU, shows how little you've retained from this year's games.

I'd love to debate the merit's of OSU's greatness, but I'll save it for a reasonably objective fan.

So if OSU does blow out UF do I get a cookie? :wink::lol:

Majpain said:
So if OSU does blow out UF do I get a cookie? :wink::lol:
I would mean you were lucky:tongue: , as there is no objective reason to predict such a thumping. If both end up undefeated, then UF would have run the toughest schedule in Div I-A undefeated. No such team should be resonable expected to be blown out.

finswin56 said:
I would mean you were lucky:tongue: , as there is no objective reason to predict such a thumping. If both end up undefeated, then UF would have run the toughest schedule in Div I-A undefeated. No such team should be resonable expected to be blown out.

Or it could be every year the SEC is always rated... To high.....

Majpain said:
Or it could be every year the SEC is always rated... To high.....
This could be a good point, if only it were accurate.

finswin56 said:

Good post

Majpain said:
Lol didnt the Gators have trouble with Tennesee? Lol good luck on beating OSU.

This post is a great example of your lack of knowledge on the subject. Tennessee just put up 51 points on the #1 ranked scoring defense in the nation this week, on the road.

Besides your beloved Buckeyes struggled against Cincinnati, whats your excuse for that? Give it a rest.

Back
Top Bottom