Are Dolphins Fans Loyal? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins Fans Loyal?

You'd be surprised how many Dolphins fans are here in Iowa. I sure was.

At the game in Minneapolis last week, my father and I were astounded at how many folks (Dolphins and Vikings) complimented us on our jerseys (Morrall and Den Herder). Even the younger fans knew who these guys are.

I do. Drive about an hour west on 80 (and about a thousand feet up a mountain), and you'll be about a mile from my house. You ever go to Miami Mike's?
No kidding. Yes, I've been there but it was a long time ago. Since DTV i usually watch the games w my brothers (all fins fans) - though I do miss the sports bar comraderie at times. Where do you usually watch?

I don't know about loyal, but the OP has certainly proven that at least some Dolphins fans are delusional.

The Dolphins have a chance for the Super Bowl (a mathematical one at best). Cutler is elite (because elite, and not washed up, quarterbacks are routinely found in the broadcast booth). :wall

I agree that getting a quality QB that nobody expected much of and getting to a SB is very rare, but QBs like Kurt Warner, Jim Plunkett, Earl Morrall, Joe Nemith, Doug Williams, Jim McMahon, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Steve Grogan, Stan Humphries, Chris Chandler would tell you it's not impossible.

I agree that getting a quality QB that nobody expected much of and getting to a SB is very rare, but QBs like Kurt Warner, Jim Plunkett, Earl Morrall, Joe Nemith, Doug Williams, Jim McMahon, Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon, Steve Grogan, Stan Humphries, Chris Chandler would tell you it's not impossible.

Our defense says otherwise.

Very loyal here. I'm loyal to the logo, history and tradition. I'm loyal to whoever lines up every Sunday and plays their heart out. Some players do not. I'm not loyal to bad decisions. I'll put pood choices on the people who make them that destroys our franchise, from the owners to the players. I just want the best for this proud franchise. I'm also not loyal to where if Parcells says Tony is what we need, or hiring Brian Daboll is a great idea, that I blindly follow.

Back
Top Bottom