Are you exited with the draft coming up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you exited with the draft coming up?

I'm never excited for the draft. There is no guarantee a rookie will pan out. I have to see how they play before I am excited about a rookie. I used to have a major issue with the bog contacts rookies got because of that reason.

We suck at drafting but the nfl offseason is so long and boring that even a **** draft is exciting

Miller is blazing fast and had experience with Tannehill. They had 1000s of reps together and that is big. Tannehill was comfortable hitting Miller in the passing game, there were no muffed handoffs which lead to fumbles, Miller was pretty good at blocking for the QB and he almost never got hurt. I really hope we get a star running back in the draft so that we're not sorry about losing Miller. A durable guy who doesn't fumble, doesn't get hurt, has major experience with the QB and averages over 4 yards per carry and can block. On top of that the guy was an ascending player. They don't grow on trees which is why if Zeke falls to 13, which won't happen, we better get him. One scenario would be getting the top talent that drops to us at 13 and then doing what you have to do to get Henry. A great running game is crucial if we want to have a potent offense.

We suck at drafting but the nfl offseason is so long and boring that even a **** draft is exciting

Dude, please message me the day you are happy about something or have something positive to say. I want to mark my calendar. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom