Are you exited with the draft coming up? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you exited with the draft coming up?

I'm always excited come draft date. It's a chance and a time to be optimistic and hope for the best! There's too much negativity in this world and too much negativity at this website, let's turn it around! Think positive and positive things will happen!

The draft always holds some excitement but the NFL ruined it when they changed the Sat-Sun weekend format that was originally filled with an all day BBQ & boozefest with friends for rounds 1-3. I couldn't care less about the drawn out BS they now have going and most certainly will not be tuning in to any of the networks and their babbling.

I look forward to the NFL draft every year, probably my favorite sporting event until the Fins make the playoffs again. Its the one time of year when I really over commit on the beer and booze. I love the Thursday night prime time showing and having 2nd and 3rd round on Friday.

I love the draft. My wife even watches the 1st round with me.... then again she probably doesn't mind since we are always picking in the 1st half so she can deal with that time frame.... :(

Then follow another team but constantly posting negative crap like some of you do makes this forum more depressing than the team.

I am excited every year for the Dolphins regardless.

It's the team that will make this board positive again. Too many average to losing seasons lately. How you or anyone can expect positivity is baffling to me.

Bump on the lead up to the draft:

excited-baby.gif

Then way too often after the draft:

tumblr_meh0qsb7J31rylhq2o1_500.gif

- or -

giphy.gif

Wash, rinse, repeat. :idk:

But, yeah ... Currently in pre-draft mode. :lol:

I'm excited for the eventual meltdown on the forum/chat.

The draft always holds some excitement but the NFL ruined it when they changed the Sat-Sun weekend format that was originally filled with an all day BBQ & boozefest with friends for rounds 1-3. I couldn't care less about the drawn out BS they now have going and most certainly will not be tuning in to any of the networks and their babbling.

Definately pissed me off, but IMO didn't ruin it.

Love the draft but I miss the old format. I hate starting on Thursday night. Hate it. That being said, I'll watch EVERY minute of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not. After what happened in free agency its hard to get pumped up for the draft or the season. And its stupid as hell if we blow our 1st pick on the rb Elliot when we had a beast rb already but let him walk.

You were doing OK and then you laid this piece of crap..."And its stupid as hell if we blow our 1st pick on the rb Elliot"

P.S. EVERY SINGLE "DRAFT EXPERT" HAS US DRAFTING OHIO STATE RB E. ELLIOT AT #13 IF HE IS THERE. THE ONLY MOCK DRAFTS THAT DO NOT HAVE US TAKING HIM ARE THE ONES WHERE HE IS ALREADY GONE.

I'm never excited for the draft. There is no guarantee a rookie will pan out. I have to see how they play before I am excited about a rookie. I used to have a major issue with the bog contacts rookies got because of that reason.

Agreed. A minority of R1 picks play above average and as many bust as become All-Pro (that's a guess). But that's reality in pro sports. Yet, human nature is a R1 bust is ONLY due to a bad FO. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

Back
Top Bottom