Are you exited with the draft coming up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you exited with the draft coming up?

I love the draft, but think we sometimes put too much value in young players over vets that have played the NFL game.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Sometimes it feels like it's all down hill the day after the draft is over.

No just following a bad team with the wrong people in charge

Then follow another team but constantly posting negative crap like some of you do makes this forum more depressing than the team.

I am excited every year for the Dolphins regardless.

Nope.. but I left the back door open just in case. lol

Yoge... not to pick on you for a widely held belief here... but...

When I look at Lamar Miller, I see what I think Dan Campbell and others in the Dolphins front office see. A guy capable of hitting the home run at any time.... but one who contributes to his own lack carries with far too many short or no gains - if not losses. In order to get to that magical 20+ carries (that everyone assumes never happened because everyone associated with the Dolphins has been a moron for four years)... sometimes you have to get the tough 3, 4, 5 yard carries... and you definitely have to be able to convert 3rd and shorts. Its a game of first downs... and if you aren't getting first downs consistently, it gonna be hard to get anyone carries. Lamar just didn't do that on a consistent basis. Now maybe that's all O-Line, or coaching and Lamar will consistently get 20+ carries per game with the Texans, puppies will play in the press box, flowers will sprout along the sidelines, and unicorns will prance the fields at halftime. We'll see.

As for me... I'll gladly trade a couple of spectacular 60+ yard runs sporadically across a season, for a guy who'll consistently get me that one yard when I have to have it.

Watch Miller become an elite rb for the Texans. The thing I dislike is, we had a good rb and let him walk. So instead of keeping him and using a draft pick to fill another hole we desperately need, we create a hole at rb and now we have to use a draft pick to fill the rb hole.

Watch Miller become an elite rb for the Texans. The thing I dislike is, we had a good rb and let him walk. So instead of keeping him and using a draft pick to fill another hole we desperately need, we create a hole at rb and now we have to use a draft pick to fill the rb hole.

Which is great for Miller but he did not want to be here if not the featured back so he was ready to move on. You should too.

You guys hate the preseason, hate the regular season, hate the off-season, hate predraft, now it's on to hating the draft.

Following the wrong sport perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Dude, I was pumped up for the season last year. All the experts were picking the Dolphins to make a deep run into the playoffs. John Gruden even picked us going to the super bowl lol. I love the draft its just we're going to be a bad team even if we draft well.

No I'm not Exiting...staying right here supporting the team I love...taking the good with the bad...doing what real fans do.

Yes...always excited about the draft...love the tradedown only moving 5 picks and getting two starters.

Love replacing OV with the number one overall pick Mario Williams...who will record his 100th sack as a Miami Dolphin....at half the price....and garnering the Miami Dolphins an extra 3rd round pick in the 2017 draft.

Love watching Jarvis Landry play the game of football...the way it was meant to be played...and watching his journey to Canton

Excited about Devante Parker and Ryan Tannehill in 2016...and yes...excited as always to see who we add to this roster.

Which is great for Miller but he did not want to be here if not the featured back so he was ready to move on. You should too.

I don't know how you can keep thinking the Dolphins are going to be good year after year. You would think after making only the playoffs once in the last 15 years that you would stop drinking the kool-aid.

One freaking playoff appearance in the last 15 years? You've been duped for 15 freaking years and still believe in the Dolphins? lol If the Dolphins had an owner like Mickey Arison and a Pat Riley type running the show, I wouldn't be bashing the Phins at all.

I don't know how you can keep thinking the Dolphins are going to be good year after year. You would think after making only the playoffs once in the last 15 years that you would stop drinking the kool-aid.

Ahh the kool-aid aqua colored classes crap.

Gotta keep the faith.

Poor guy. Miller is gone, OV is gone and Mathews is gone. It's reality. And it's time to let it go. Focus your anger on Tbum.

Alright I am done venting. Sorry about that. Dolphins are going to be alright this year! With a young Bill Bellicheat coaching us and a young Alex Smith slinging the rock, I think we'll have a good chance at making the playoffs.

Poor guy. Miller is gone, OV is gone and Mathews is gone. It's reality. And it's time to let it go. Focus your anger on Tbum.

There is nothing we can do about it. Did you see the look on Griers face at the pre-draft press conference? He looks disgusted and usless that he has no say in who they will draft or sign as free agents. Tbomb who knows nothing about football is calling the shots. Sweet.

Then if you hate them so bad, find another team to follow. Man....Andyahs has it dead right! Ya think you'd have a much better time following the Texans, wouldn't you?

Admittingly I am a glass half full type of guy. and the draft is always exciting for me. I used to like it more when they didnt drag it out for 4 days. Saying that I still dont understand why everyone says our offseason was THAT bad. Lets see... We let go of OV ( beast???? OVerrrated IMO, if we would have paid that kind of money to him we would have gotten killed. We got Williams for cheap, (probably better than OV anyway), let go of Grimes (had to go, single handedly lost us 3 games last year, plus MIKO glad he is gone and 32.) Maxwell obviosly was off but could bounce back and is younger) LAMAR MILLER DOES HURT but still think Ayaji + plus committee will be fine, because if healthy our Line did slightly upgrade. Our only real loss was LAMAR. I liked MATHEWS as well but u cant keep them all, and will not crap my pants for shelby. My point is HELL YEAH I am excited, I think a competent coaching staff will go a long way and that HOPEFULLY was our best aquisition, besides we have been hyped up for 3 offseasons maybe one that we arent we can at least make a playoff push.

Back
Top Bottom