Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates

Just like when we passed on Mike Tomlin, Ted Thompson and every other person that would have made a difference to this franchise. We seem to have a knack for picking the Dave Wannstedt's of the group.

I'm rooting for Philbin to get the Bucs job now.

Yeah I agree. Of these three I prefer McCoy but if this were my decision I would have interviewed the DC from the Giants Perry Fewell.

He is the guy I would have picked, and I would DEFINITELY pick a Defensive guy to be the Head Coach. :)

If philbin was eliminated, it was because of his recent loss. Seriously the man may not be ready now or ever.

Poor Armando was struggling all morning. Clearly had no idea what was going on.

He contacted sources with the Packers who say that Philbin hasn't been contacted or told he was out. This means he is still in the race.

Also, reports have it McCoy flew back to Denver last night so he will not be on the plane with Ross!

Please Mr. Ross, pick Philbin!

A Bowles hire would suggest to me that Ross is installing a stop-gap with plans to go fishing again in the next offseason, with hopes that a Cowher or Gruden might be had then. It would make more sense to discard Bowles after 1 year due to his association with the existing regime and the organizational knowledge of him than to get rid of McCoy or Philbin that quickly.

A Bowles hire would suggest to me that Ross is installing a stop-gap with plans to go fishing again in the next offseason, with hopes that a Cowher or Gruden might be had then. It would make more sense to discard Bowles after 1 year due to his association with the existing regime and the organizational knowledge of him than to get rid of McCoy or Philbin that quickly.
bowles might surprise us however, if they don't win quickly and often nobody is going to attend any games at all.

I'd prefer McCoy myself if these are the two choices left. I'm hoping he'll bring a new direction to this team...which is so desperately needed at this point.

Thank god we have the Miami Heat to root for...

They have a way of making my stomach hurt too. With the dolphins, i expect them to screw everything up. With the heat, i expect them to be perfect or damn near.

A great day in dolphins history really. It could be in the end but way too early to say it will be a great day in our history but hell many thought Parcells was a great day in dolphin history

...and Jimmy Johnson, and Nick Saban and even Dave Wannested.

I'm glad we're finally going to have a nobody for coach, whether it's McCoy or Bowles. Maybe that's what we need.

schefter just said its between philbin and mccoy.

all i gotta say is -

josh mcdaniels, romeo crennel, charlie weiss, eric mangini - you see a pattern?

poaching coaches from a machine of a system does not work. JUST SAY NO TO PHILBIN, the O-Line coach who doesnt call his own plays.

This is a complete an utter disaster. I hope the season ticket holders speak with their money about a pathetic search for a head coach.

You must be like Miss Cleo, you can predict the future? Are the Mayans right?

If you had to bet the life of a loved one on Ross and Ireland making the right choice, which way would you bet?

Thought so.....

Back
Top Bottom