Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates

This is a complete an utter disaster. I hope the season ticket holders speak with their money about a pathetic search for a head coach.

Yes because losing out on a HC that didn't even call the plays when he was the so called offensive coordinator is a huge loss!

I even started watching the games Flynn played in to do a little scouting.

all TWO of them? and i believe thats all he has, 2 games.

where did you find those games? are they replaying them somewhere? just wonderin'.

what has McCoy done that would warrant a HC position? I'm just asking. I don't know much about him, other than the denver offense isn't anything special.

Ah, the classic Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche dilemma. Here come 3 more years of 7-9 boringball.

drive by media.....they shoot something out, keep movin and watch the people suffer.

Got to love the way Ross got a shot off at the media for pushing that Harbaugh miss way too far - I don't see it as a fluke all the misleads that were floating around - I don't argue that Jeff likely wanted McCoy over Philbin that could be true but the Owner has the last say and Jeff is castrated by Petersens presence anyway - thoughts???

What happened the fortune cookie master, got it wrong again. Oh why am I not surprise. The media has been so wrong on this search, but yet it seems as if Ireland and Ross is the one that's getting label as the dysfunctional one's. When this organization conducts business with the utmost secrecy, how the hell can they have know **** until today.

It is interesting how the sports media and the media in general get it wrong all the time.
But were supposed to believe they have all the answers.
Frankly, the Sports media exists to create controversy.
I don't need a sports writer to tell me the dolphins have wallowed in mediocrity for the last 12 years.
But hope springs eternal, and with change their is always hope for some winning football in miami.
I frankly can't even watch the games anymore. No one wants to watch their beloved team lose all the time.
So for Joe Philbin, Good Luck buddy your gonna need it.

Is it possible for Ross to fire Mando and Omar?

Back
Top Bottom