Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task

so Bill Belichick doesnt churn his roster?
Did you just compare what Ireland and Sparano do to what Bill Belichick does? C'mon man. I don't mind that you continue to support this regime. Nothing wrong with holding out hope to the end. However, can we be somewhat realistic? The BIG difference between the two, in this regards anyways (Ireland/Sparano can't hold Belichicks jock), is that nearly every move Bill makes is proactive. Every move Ireland makes is merely reactive, and usually a few days late and a few dollars short.

To top it off, his supposed talent evaluating skills are vastly overrated and he appears to completely disregard the importance of depth at every position.

I can't even bring myself to finish reading this article. The moves this FO has made are disgusting to me and reading all of them lumped into one article makes me sick to my stomach. I've honestly given up on this FO and I've been behind them 100% until we lost to Houston. It's a train wreck and we need to finally clean house.....again.

Back
Top Bottom