Armstead expects to return | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead expects to return

After this season, Terron Armstead would have made about $115 Million in his career.

Laremy Tunsil, who is 3 years younger, will have made about $120 Million in his career. Tunsil stands a pretty decent chance of hitting the $200M club for his career, when its all said and done.

I have no point, I am just bored and trying to kill the last 40 minutes of my work day.

Since retiring actually hurts the cap, this is good news. Actually, Lamm and TA made a nice combo. Re sign Lamm and use our resources to fix the interior OL.
Is Lamm signed?

Lmao
Armstead wasn't going to turn down 14 million to drink capri suns on the sideline for half the season
Also he knows this is probably it for him with the potential out for next off-season, i doubt he pushes through anything to play this year if and when he gets injured.
Good point about not playing through pain this year.

I’m glad, kinda even though I was hoping he’d retire. I mean, this is comical :

“He was on the injury report most weeks this season as he dealt with knee, ankle, back and quad issues that cost him seven games in the regular season. ”

What doesn’t hurt?

I mean…okay.

I will say this: Miami’s cap situation makes it a little sketchy to cut Howard AND Armstead as post 6/1 designees.

That’s just a lot of cap to kick into 2025. If Armstead can play LT for a half season? Let it play out, imo. I like Kion Smith as an understudy.

I’m glad, kinda even though I was hoping he’d retire. I mean, this is comical :

“He was on the injury report most weeks this season as he dealt with knee, ankle, back and quad issues that cost him seven games in the regular season. ”

What doesn’t hurt?
They didn't list groin issues so at least that's a win from the ....ewwwwwwwwwwwww nasty department. 😂 😂

Last edited:
Lmao
Armstead wasn't going to turn down 14 million to drink capri suns on the sideline for half the season
Also he knows this is probably it for him with the potential out for next off-season, i doubt he pushes through anything to play this year if and when he gets injured.
I actually lost some trust in him last year

He was hurt literally all season. It was painful to see him walk around like an old man off the field. The payoff was supposed to be what he brings in the post season ... which might have been the worst game of his career.

Cap-wise I guess it's fine but he's a progress stopper ... just chillin in neutral. I was for the retirement not only for the team but also his well-being long term. I don't want to see him in a wheelchair at 40.

He was hurt literally all season. It was painful to see him walk around like an old man off the field. The payoff was supposed to be what he brings in the post season ... which might have been the worst game of his career.

Cap-wise I guess it's fine but he's a progress stopper ... just chillin in neutral. I was for the retirement not only for the team but also his well-being long term. I don't want to see him in a wheelchair at 40.

His contract was like financing a sports car with a seriously concerning carfax in hopes those issues were resolved. Now the car sounds like Geppetto's workshop everytime you turn it on and you still owe on the car.

I mean…okay.

I will say this: Miami’s cap situation makes it a little sketchy to cut Howard AND Armstead as post 6/1 designees.

That’s just a lot of cap to kick into 2025. If Armstead can play LT for a half season? Let it play out, imo. I like Kion Smith as an understudy.
It doesn't make sense to put 6/1 designations on any player really. I never understood why teams do that if it doesn't free up the money until June...

Back
Top Bottom