As the Smokescreen clears, Chris Long is left standing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As the Smokescreen clears, Chris Long is left standing

Exactly.

How many starting holes are there at LB'ER for us right now? 0

How many on the d-line? 0

How many on the O-LINE? 2

Even if we trade Taylor it's still less of a need then the O-line is

gryph, you the man. i remember you from the espn board. i kind of miss how you can jump down someone's throat if they are a complete jackass, but the info is much better here.

lol, no they are seeing who they can get signed for what. They can talk to others teams and say we got this go down to this price do you want to trade up for him cuz if you don't someone else will.

Yeah i also see 2 big holes in our line and we can get a OT with our 2nd to play either LT or RT ( Carey can play both) then with the 2nd b pick or 3rd pick get a OG. Then see who's out there after june 1st cuts. You really want 2 rookies and a 2nd year center to all start on the o-line. lol

Exactly.

No crap really. we are rebuilding or didn't you know that??? Only a few spots on the team are set in STONE. Just cuz we went out and signed a buch of LB's does that mean were set there ?? So we got some DT's to fill the gap for a year or 2 means it's not a need spot or CB or safteys ???? This is a deep O-line draft we can get a tackle and Guard later in the 2nd. Get the impact player to build our NEW defense around 1st. Carey has done well at lt draft a rt then a guard then get some Fa's in here as well after june 1st.

Exactly.

Trade Taylor to Vikes for McKinnie. Draft Jake Long. Doesn't matter where we play McKinnie, Carey or Long... it's sick.

Dreamin', but kinda solves the problem... don't it?

Exactly.

No crap really. we are rebuilding or didn't you know that??? Only a few spots on the team are set in STONE. Just cuz we went out and signed a buch of LB's does that mean were set there ?? So we got some DT's to fill the gap for a year or 2 means it's not a need spot or CB or safteys ???? This is a deep O-line draft we can get a tackle and Guard later in the 2nd. Get the impact player to build our NEW defense around 1st. Carey has done well at lt draft a rt then a guard then get some Fa's in here as well after june 1st.

you are missin it bro. some spots need filling now, and have for some time. JT is still here and if he stays will play a few more years. there is a gaping hole on our line that can't wait any longer. would you like to fill all the spots that we will eventually need to be filled w/this year's draft? sounds like it. is it possible? not if we want to put a decent product on the field. when there is noone at that OLB spot, we'll talk.

gryph, you the man. i remember you from the espn board. i kind of miss how you can jump down someone's throat if they are a complete jackass, but the info is much better here.

HAHA, thanks. Yes, this board is alot better and has better info. Too many babies on ESPN!!!

Still have them on this board, but atleast the majority, IMO can actually talk about football.

I just can't stand the "AGENDA" driven people. It's there way or the high way

you are missin it bro. some spots need filling now, and have for some time. JT is still here and if he stays will play a few more years. there is a gaping hole on our line that can't wait any longer. would you like to fill all the spots that we will eventually need to be filled w/this year's draft? sounds like it. is it possible? not if we want to put a decent product on the field. when there is noone at that OLB spot, we'll talk

OMG so jake long is the only linemen thats able to start this year ????

answer no

So what you just wrote was for nothing!! Btw JT will be gone too.. He's not what he was and is injury prone now.

you are missin it bro. some spots need filling now, and have for some time. JT is still here and if he stays will play a few more years. there is a gaping hole on our line that can't wait any longer. would you like to fill all the spots that we will eventually need to be filled w/this year's draft? sounds like it. is it possible? not if we want to put a decent product on the field. when there is noone at that OLB spot, we'll talk.

Exactly. Also, with Porters contract, we are stuck with him for another 2 years. Chances are if we don't trade Taylor he will be here another 2 maybe 3 as well.

So, if we draft Chris or Gholston where are they gonna play. WOBW?( weak outside bench warmer)

Granted, if things change and Taylor gets traded, then sure Chris and Gholston become logical options. However, right now they make good future options but not a need option, and neither of them IMO are that much better at their respective position then say Long who dominated his whole college career as opposed to say Chris who dominated only his senior year

Exactly.

Besides, we are looking at LB'ers anyways. You know, guys like Conner, Graves ect.... Some of us can actually put two and two together. for everyone else, its just a pom pom act.

you are missin it bro. some spots need filling now, and have for some time. JT is still here and if he stays will play a few more years. there is a gaping hole on our line that can't wait any longer. would you like to fill all the spots that we will eventually need to be filled w/this year's draft? sounds like it. is it possible? not if we want to put a decent product on the field. when there is noone at that OLB spot, we'll talk

answer no

So what you just wrote was for nothing!! Btw JT will be gone too.. He's not what he was and is injury prone now.

Are Gholston and Long the only two OLB'ERS who can start this year?

No

So what you just wrote was for nothing as well I guess.

JT may or may not be gone. All we know, is he is still here and we have 2 glaring needs at the Oline. And luckily a top 3 rated prospect just happens to be a position of need, and said player can arguably be considered the BPA too

Besides, we are looking at LB'ers anyways. You know, guys like Conner, Graves ect.... Some of us can actually put two and two together. for everyone else, its just a pom pom act.

We are looking at a bunch of people from all kinds areas. Wow you can add too maybe they should send you to do thier contracts.

answer no

first off, ofcourse JL is not the only linemen that's able to start copernicus. but he has the highest percentage chance of being the best. could we roll the dice and pick someone at 32 that isn't as big, strong, or good? yes. how was that worked for us so far? prett bad there brosuf.

is c long the only DE/OLB to start this year? no. is that a mentally deficient statement made without the use of one's brain, or in the case that said brain is missing entirely, a brain stem? yes.

we have our starting OLB's as of right now. as of this second JL is the best pick. if i detect sarcasm next time i won't be quite as friendly.

We are looking at a bunch of people from all kinds areas. Wow you can add too maybe they should send you to do thier contracts.

bob dole is getting irritated with your ignorance. keep it up.

Exactly. Also, with Porters contract, we are stuck with him for another 2 years. Chances are if we don't trade Taylor he will be here another 2 maybe 3 as well.

So, if we draft Chris or Gholston where are they gonna play. WOBW?( weak outside bench warmer)

Granted, if things change and Taylor gets traded, then sure Chris and Gholston become logical options. However, right now they make good future options but not a need option, and neither of them IMO are that much better at their respective position then say Long who dominated his whole college career as opposed to say Chris who dominated only his senior year

you can only say it logically so many times before it gets irritating. if we draft for depth with the #1 pick i will freak the fugg out. JL just makes the most sense. and i am a way bigger fan of defense, so for me to see this is really saying something.

you can only say it logically so many times before it gets irritating. if we draft for depth with the #1 pick i will freak the fugg out. JL just makes the most sense. and i am a way bigger fan of defense, so for me to see this is really saying something.

Can you make a you tube of you freaking the fugg out ?? I might just be fun to watch .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom