Asiata | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asiata

A little OT, but next year will be interesting. McMillan(?), Asiata, Brendel, 1-2 more, not counting rookies. Wi th no evidence, I'm optimistic on Asiata.

Gase, last year, coached a team that started poorly and ran off a few wins in a row and made it to the playoffs - with a team that was playing the back-ups to the back-ups. Right now, with all that has happened, the dolphins are 4-2.

All I'm saying is don't let the record fool you, look at what actually happens so you don't get shocked if things don't change when the luck runs out.
I think this "conversation" has gone as far as it can. I hope Asiata is able to break the starting line up and improve on the performance of our guards when he's ready. I'm confident that if he has goods, Miami's staff will develop it and get him ready.

You may want to consider following another team as I suspect Gase will be here a while. From your writing, that may be more than your constitution can bear.

Well gotta say this again as I said to another person, thanks for admitting I'm right, you wanted to argue with facts and logical reasoning, I give them to you and you dissapear. Not that I care other than the fact that it shows how people are so busy trying to hide gase's bad coaching they will do anything to do that. Bias agenda's killed this team for 8 years if you didn't notice, unless you're not about us winning and rather just here to support x coach regardless, which seems to be a history around here.

I don't give up on my team because they hire bad coaches, you should read my name if you think I'm a team switcher. While that is probably what you want because you want to cheer lead and don't like people who want actual winners. Philbin and Sparano were here for a while too and you probably supported them with the same non logical reasoning, that's the type of nonsense that keeps bad coaches around. Worst thing we can do is have a team that wins despite it's coach, because we may win something every now and then because of the talent but we will have a lot of years of mediocrity with that type of coach when the talent drops. We would win a lot more if we had a team that won because of it's coach.

The way gase is right now even with all of our talent we will never be dominant, always be in close games because he plays down to the opponent every time and that isn't a reliable consistent way to win, it's a reliable consistent way to be 8-8 when the luck runs out. That matters x3 in playoff games where everything is magnified much more, if gase stays this way, he will be exposed as a bad coach. We could easily still be in this same position in 5 years with him because people refuse to see the obvious, it was the same exact story with Philbin and Sparano, all the signs were there both times, yet so many people still supported 8 years of their bad coaching.

All I'm saying is don't let the record fool you, look at what actually happens so you don't get shocked if things don't change when the luck runs out.

Well gotta say this again as I said to another person, thanks for admitting I'm right, you wanted to argue with facts and logical reasoning, I give them to you and you dissapear. Not that I care other than the fact that it shows how people are so busy trying to hide gase's bad coaching they will do anything to do that. Bias agenda's killed this team for 8 years if you didn't notice, unless you're not about us winning and rather just here to support x coach regardless, which seems to be a history around here.

I don't give up on my team because they hire bad coaches, you should read my name if you think I'm a team switcher. While that is probably what you want because you want to cheer lead and don't like people who want actual winners. Philbin and Sparano were here for a while too and you probably supported them with the same non logical reasoning, that's the type of nonsense that keeps bad coaches around. Worst thing we can do is have a team that wins despite it's coach, because we may win something every now and then because of the talent but we will have a lot of years of mediocrity with that type of coach when the talent drops. We would win a lot more if we had a team that won because of it's coach.

The way gase is right now even with all of our talent we will never be dominant, always be in close games because he plays down to the opponent every time and that isn't a reliable consistent way to win, it's a reliable consistent way to be 8-8 when the luck runs out. That matters x3 in playoff games where everything is magnified much more, if gase stays this way, he will be exposed as a bad coach. We could easily still be in this same position in 5 years with him because people refuse to see the obvious, it was the same exact story with Philbin and Sparano, all the signs were there both times, yet so many people still supported 8 years of their bad coaching.

1) albert still a FA so his "contract" or lackthere of has nothing to do with it
2) gase has adapted our offensive gameplan through the first several games of the season, a la no WR screens when they aren't working
3) drake has done nothing on his limited touches (less than 1 ypc), you can't justify feeding him snaps when we have a train in ajayi who can make something out of nothing more often
4) we've done all of this winning with a backup qb in for a large portion of the games - no tannehill, now no tannehill or cutler...so how can you say talent has carried us when we've been back up mode at our most important position?
5) gase has been in the room for our most potent draft class in years...how much influence did he have? i'm sure you'll say none because of your apparent disdain for him....but he was there, and had influence
6) it's been a turnstile on the oline, and it hasn't been nearly good enough, and yet....we gameplan for it, and have been winning....a LOT
7) there are NO similar signs between sparano and philbin, results are completely different....you're fabricating "signs" because your opinion says gase is a bad coach...the results say he isn't. please point to me where sparano or philbin won this % of games at any point in their career?

so i don't know if those are factual enough for you i don't know what to tell you, you must not like the dolphins WINNING if Gase is at the helm - sounds like he spit in your cheerios or something man. and i agree with the other poster that this is really all i have left in this convo...please feel free to respond though

I was hoping Asiata would win the LG job. Regardless, our guard play (both LG and RG) has been abysmal. Maybe the coaching staff wants to protect Asiata's confidence by not throwing him to the wolves, but I can't believe he'd be worse than what we're fielding right now. I fully expect Ted Larsen to start once he comes back from his injury. Not because he's "good" but because I can't see him being this bad.

Adults don't like to argue with 7 year olds...

this kid needs to get a chance, for the love of god he cant be worse than what we have

1) albert still a FA so his "contract" or lackthere of has nothing to do with it
2) gase has adapted our offensive gameplan through the first several games of the season, a la no WR screens when they aren't working
3) drake has done nothing on his limited touches (less than 1 ypc), you can't justify feeding him snaps when we have a train in ajayi who can make something out of nothing more often
4) we've done all of this winning with a backup qb in for a large portion of the games - no tannehill, now no tannehill or cutler...so how can you say talent has carried us when we've been back up mode at our most important position?
5) gase has been in the room for our most potent draft class in years...how much influence did he have? i'm sure you'll say none because of your apparent disdain for him....but he was there, and had influence
6) it's been a turnstile on the oline, and it hasn't been nearly good enough, and yet....we gameplan for it, and have been winning....a LOT
7) there are NO similar signs between sparano and philbin, results are completely different....you're fabricating "signs" because your opinion says gase is a bad coach...the results say he isn't. please point to me where sparano or philbin won this % of games at any point in their career?

so i don't know if those are factual enough for you i don't know what to tell you, you must not like the dolphins WINNING if Gase is at the helm - sounds like he spit in your cheerios or something man. and i agree with the other poster that this is really all i have left in this convo...please feel free to respond though

1. so other team's dont have to pay him what was left on his jags contract if they pick him up?
2.gase hasn't adapted to a single thing since he's been there, he's straight copy pasted philbin in attitude and play calling, same plays every set of downs until he's down by 14 or 20, then he starts calling real plays. Gase is a giant twat and the main reason this team comes uprepared every week, can't run any plays, has no fire ever until they get behind, all of that comes from gase. Same exact way philbin teams looked, soft as hell, just like their coach.
3. Sure just ignore all of last year because he doesn't score a td on every play this year, what a joke, ajayi can't run it 40 times a game, stop making excuses for gase's endless trash play calling.
4. Because plenty teams win with sub par qbs and talented teams, cutler sucks, moore is good when he's allowed to be. How can you be so damn blind to gase's trash play calling? Every qb, even tannehill last year before ajayi started carrying the team on his back has looked like trash. That simply is because gase calls the same exact plays every set until he's down 14, that is why we get down by 14 to every team no matter how bad they are, you have to be completely blind to not see this.
5. Not gonna say he didn't have some influence but he doesn't play said talent how when our guards couldn't be worse you can't give him the credit either. He doesn't bench mccain or trash thomas and didn't bench trashwell either. Aren't all the productive guys on defense? He doesn't get credit for that since he never messes with the defense.
6. You're absolutely blind to what's going on every game, you only look at the wins at losses and not how bad gase's play calling and some players have been, particularly the guards who he refuses to replace with at least better looking ones on the bench.
7. No similar signs between sparano and philbin? You have got to be kidding me.... you literally think because sparano was a cheer leader and philbin was a zombie like gase that there's no similar signs? LOL. I wasn't talking about their attitudes, I'm talking about how they played not to lose in every facet of what they did, play calling, talent management, decision making. I've supported gase and wanted him to improve as our coach because I know he's not going to continue winning with this same old trash he keeps doing. I'm done supporting him. He's what I and many other posters thought he was when we saw him in that original pc, a giant twat nerd that thinks everything is about x's and o's and has no human understanding or instincts which is what football is all about.

Gase is absolutely philbin 2.0, guy is a zombie out there and his team shows it every week coming unprepared, plays breaking left and right every game, teams looks dead in every first half, this is all from HIM, the same EXACT way philbin's teams looked. The sad part is he could be a great play caller if he'd stop being a scared little twat, every time we're down 14, he starts calling real plays and we start scoring, it's not like he has to risk anything either, it's saying words into a headset ffs. I'm absolutely done with gase, I'm tired of his chicken **** play calling and attitude, its permeating throughout the whole team, I'm glad our players still have fire despite him, but gase is literally somehow recreating the disaster area philbin turned this team into. I've given him endless chances to improve with support, but I knew that his bs would eventually come to a head and his luck would run out, I can't support him destroying my team like this anymore.

8. This is absolutely why I wanted Campbell, that guy had his team ready to dominate every game, they came out to play hard and fast, and he crushed teams we should have beat even while coming in 1/4 through and way less talent, not to mention cleaning up philbins disaster. His teams dominated because that's what he expected, that's what he pushed, competition and high expectations and if you didn't produce he would get in your face and let you know about it. Campbell was a man which is needed to lead men, that's why his team looked dominant and other teams complained we played too hard, gimme that every day of the week because that's what dolphins football has always been about. All these giant nerd, x's and o's twats that have been pushed around here for so long have never worked. The dolphins have always been a blue collar, all heart, hard working physical team. Until we get a real man back as hc, able to lead other men, and Campbell is the only one I know of left, we will continue this disgraceful representation of football that is covering up what real dolphins football has always been about. Campbell would have dumped on this trash ravens team and sent their dirty asses home crying like they deserve to, he represented real dolphins football that has far too long been forgotten.

Adults don't like to argue with 7 year olds...

You got nothing to say like i said you would, you're just a child throwing insults because I called you out on your cheer leading and hating on facts about your bff coach.

Back
Top Bottom