At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday...

It depends on which Fins team shows up...The OL has to play as well as it did last week or better and the DL has to play like it did against Denver for us to win. That said, this is a very winable (sp) game for us. It's in their house so it could go either way, but we have can win this game going away if we play as we've seen them play...

DolphinzD said:
I like the quote from a guy who said Losman will throw for 100 yards and 3 picks.....and Buffalo will win.

I just can't think of anything to say about that, other than :lol:

With McGahee rushing for 150yds and 4 TDs. :roflmao:

BradTheBillsFan said:
Any given Sunday. Nobody thought the Fins would beat the Pats last year either. Anyone that tells you different is a liar.
correct. We are better than last season IMO and i do think the Bills are right there for the picking if they dont play at their best. AFC is looking very mediocre at this time.

Yep. Especially the AFC East. I agree we're VERY ripe for the picking... if ya'll can take advantage of us. I'm not convinced you guys are as good as you look yet. If you do come up to Buffalo and destroy us, then go into Tampa next week and beat up on them, I'll give credit where credit is due.

Oboy said:
I still could see it going either way. Statistically we should win without too much trouble, but division games almost never seem to go by statistics.

exactly, i.e, NE vs Miami last year.

BradTheBillsFan said:
It should be a good one.

I'm still predicting a Bills win. 20-13 :D
That's rich... they're in a tailspin and they're going to win.. and not only are they going to win.. but by a touchdown... :lol: :lol: :rofl3: Have they even scored two TDs this year? And against our defense :lol: :lol: Pricless just priceless.

What's priceless is the overreaction that occurs when a team starts out hot. I'm not only talking about this message board, but ours as well (Billszone). It happens everywhere. Don't count your chickens.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Yep. Especially the AFC East. I agree we're VERY ripe for the picking... if ya'll can take advantage of us. I'm not convinced you guys are as good as you look yet. If you do come up to Buffalo and destroy us, then go into Tampa next week and beat up on them, I'll give credit where credit is due.
well said. I did mean the AFC East in particular being mediocre this season which falls into our hands if and i say IF we can win. We will certainly compete in every game this season because we have the defense to keep us in games. I agree we may look better than we are but after 3 games it is difficult to judge. With Ricky coming back against the Bucs things are looking up. We wont IMO blow you guys out and vise versa but you will see a different team from last season so expect a physical game.

In all seriousness it could happen. We could lose...Any given Sunday. But that's all they have to go on. From what I've read your lines(Bills) are atrocious and you offense is sputtering and now you've lost your best defensive player,on top of all the other injuries.EVEN the pats would have a hard time winning this game if they were in your shoes. But you never know.

The biggest Dolphin intangible in this game and for the rest of this year is named NICK SABAN....

BradTheBillsFan said:
What's priceless is the overreaction that occurs when a team starts out hot. I'm not only talking about this message board, but ours as well (Billszone). It happens everywhere. Don't count your chickens.

I don't think anyone is Brad, we're used to that around here...

We just see a coaching philosophy and scheme that are far superior to anything we've had in many years... And that comes from a former Jimmy Johnson loyalist and 10 years removed Cowboys fan...

McGahee with 4 TDs. Yeah I'd like to see that happen
And yes, if Losman threw 100 yds and 3 INTs, how the hell could we lose?:goof:

Anygiven sunday any team can win. That is why the NFL is the best sports league out there. If we do come to play and don't make too many mistakes, we should win this one. But a lot can happen in a NFL game. Especially a division game.

Back
Top Bottom