At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday...

both message board worlds would be better served if people were to look at things like this realistically. its hard to pick against your team, regardless, i actually appluad them for that, and brad, welcome aboard, voices of reason are few and far between here

they say stuff like

if JP plays we lose 34-14

but if Holcomb plays we win 24-10.

Um, why would OUR offense score so much less if they switched QB's? Makes no sense to me...

Miami will win 24-13 and that is saying they score a TD, which i kind of doubt.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Thanks. You guys are OK. I actually signed up here in December of 2003. From what I remember, it was totally different back then. Looks good now, though.

Everyone has treated me fairly so far... except for a select few of your minions who invaded us over at Billszone. Smack is smack though. I can be a wise-*** at times if provoked, but I'm usually just a laid back cracka-*** cracka.

Thanks again Brad ... I'll wish you good life and blessings from above ... but as far as "good luck" on Sunday, forget it.

:D

Hey Brad thanks for your reply...

I guess we will have to wait and see after the game on Sunday as to the reaction on your forums...

Some fans really feel betrayed like this one below:

"I want the team to win. And I have reasons to love the Bills besides wins and losses. But Moo and TD are not so high on my list just now.

My lone comfort is the fantasy that this Sunday, with Holcomb at qb, Eric Moulds doesn't get a single catch and his precious streak is broken. That would put a smile back on my face.":rofl3:

Now wouldn't that be sweet:D

DolphinzD said:
I like the quote from a guy who said Losman will throw for 100 yards and 3 picks.....and Buffalo will win.

I just can't think of anything to say about that, other than :lol:

Maybe he's confused and thinks Loseman plays for us. :confused:

Disnardo said:
Yes I could to, but why I posted this is this is the first time that I have seen so many Bills fans turning on their team...

its true......

[S][T][O][R][M] said:
Thanks again Brad ... I'll wish you good life and blessings from above ... but as far as "good luck" on Sunday, forget it.

:D

Yah right back atcha, bro-ham. Breaking out the Old-Bay right now. :whistle:

Disnardo said:
Hey Brad thanks for your reply...

I guess we will have to wait and see after the game on Sunday as to the reaction on your forums...

Is there a multi-quote funtion here?

About my forum... I'm sure those that haven't jumped off a cliff by now definitely will be taking the plunge this weekend if the Bills happen to lose. LOL

The negativity is somewhat overwhelming at times, but I am a life-long optimist so I just ignore it usually. Most people over there are very down to earth individuals. I've hung with them on several occasions. Good people.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Any given Sunday. Nobody thought the Fins would beat the Pats last year either. Anyone that tells you different is a liar.
I did. I could sense it. No joke.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Yep. Especially the AFC East. I agree we're VERY ripe for the picking... if ya'll can take advantage of us. I'm not convinced you guys are as good as you look yet. If you do come up to Buffalo and destroy us, then go into Tampa next week and beat up on them, I'll give credit where credit is due.

Heh, when we come up there and kick the crap out of the Bills, the Bucs game won't factor in to whether you should give us credit or not. You can simply take your arse-kicking and say "thank you.....may I have another?" Whether or not you respect our Phins or not doesn't matter because I GUARANTEE that the Bills respect them. I also guarantee that they are sweating this game. Those that say they aren't (Bills fans included) are lying.

Disnardo said:
Here is a snippet of one of their fans criticizing the others...

"You guys that are picking the fish are all ridiculous!!

This is suppossed to be your team...and you are all predicting against them.

I can just see you people at the game on sunday.....SITTING THERE AND NOT EVEN CHEERING FOR YOUR TEAM....MAKING NO NOISE WHEN OUR DEFENSE IS ON THE FIELD....AND LEAVING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOURTH QUARTER!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the same link at the beginning of this thread...

Man this Bills fan is a visionary because by the beginning of the 4 quarter we will be up 27-3 and the Jills fans will be fighting to get to the gates.

Back
Top Bottom