At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday...

It does not matter who the Bills start at quarterback because neither could be viewed as a serius threat to us. No disrespect to McGahee because he is one of the best runners in the league; but our run defense is pure violence. Our defense is way too physical, way too fast and has way too many gamebreakers. The Bills offensive line is patched together from scraps; JT and Kevin Carter will have a field day. Our offense is loaded with tallent at the skill positions and our offensive line is picking up the blitz better now. I am confident enough in our passing game but our running game is what will put this game away for us.

This post brought to you by Finheavens #1 homer

BradTheBillsFan said:
Any given Sunday. Nobody thought the Fins would beat the Pats last year either. Anyone that tells you different is a liar.

Not true, I thought the fins would win that game because we had canned Wannstedt, stuck with Feeley, and were at home on national TV. Another reason is I despise the Patriots and refuse to admit they are a good team, they have had all the breaks go their way in recent years and it sickens me.

HULKFish said:
I don't think anyone is Brad, we're used to that around here...

We just see a coaching philosophy and scheme that are far superior to anything we've had in many years... And that comes from a former Jimmy Johnson loyalist and 10 years removed Cowboys fan...

Saban is a good coach. You guys made out on that one and it sickens me. :D

I feel ya though, man. I was happy last year with our new coaching strategy, which apparently has taken a 180 turn for the worse this year... so far anyways.

TexasFinFan said:
Not true, I thought the fins would win that game because we had canned Wannstedt, stuck with Feeley, and were at home on national TV. Another reason is I despise the Patriots and refuse to admit they are a good team, they have had all the breaks go their way in recent years and it sickens me.

Ok anyone outside Dolphin nation then.. hehe.

Look,

you can be a fan, and still think that your team is going to lose. That's just being realistic. Last year I went to all the Dolphins home games, and I cheered...but most of the time it felt pretty rotten when I went to all those games we lost. You can be a true fan and still be realistic.

That's all those Bills fans are doing.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Any given Sunday. Nobody thought the Fins would beat the Pats last year either. Anyone that tells you different is a liar.

I thought we would and im not a liar. I always believe My team can win. Like you said "any given sunday". i think we will win this game against the Jills but it wont be a cake walk. It should be a close game. Dolphins 24, Jills 16.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Saban is a good coach. You guys made out on that one and it sickens me. :D

I feel ya though, man. I was happy last year with our new coaching strategy, which apparently has taken a 180 turn for the worse this year... so far anyways.

Hey Brad :welcome:

You know Brad, on NFL.COM there is a report today that Moulds confirmed the change. He even told reporters that they had a meeting with MM and they told MM that they were not happy with JP and wanted change, to give them a chance to make it to the Post Season...

I was wondering if this situtation is causing more harm than good, now you got a player (Moulds) telling the media that they are not satisfied with their HC in the way he is running the team...

Looks like after this Sunday, what ever the outcome, MM's decision will be further under the microscope, since players are now vocalizing to the media...

I predict it will be 17-10 Miami by the end of the third quarter. After that, it will end up Miami 31- Buffalo 17, with a cheesecake TD by buffalo in the last minute.

dont count your chickens yet phin fans. these division games are always tough and the phins are in their house. i definitely hope the phins will win this one and all the other afc east teams will lose but, you never know till the whistle blow...and Brad, nice to have you here, good posts. sorry i hope you dont mind that i do not wish you luck for this game. GOOOOOO FISH!

Disnardo said:
Hey Brad :welcome:

You know Brad, on NFL.COM there is a report today that Moulds confirmed the change. He even told reporters that they had a meeting with MM and they told MM that they were not happy with JP and wanted change, to give them a chance to make it to the Post Season...

I was wondering if this situtation is causing more harm than good, now you got a player (Moulds) telling the media that they are not satisfied with their HC in the way he is running the team...

Looks like after this Sunday, what ever the outcome, MM's decision will be further under the microscope, since players are now vocalizing to the media...

I saw that! Apparently that is the rumor... that the veterans on the team had a lot to do with the supposed move. They want to win now.

Mularkey still hasn't come out directly and said that Holcomb is starting, which is what is drawing so much scrutiny. Most people are thinking: Hey, if Kelly is starting, why not just say it? Show some leadership for Christsake! It's not like it'll be that much of a difference with Holcomb vs. JP in there, our pass protection is putrid.

So IMO, yes it is causing more harm than good going this route.

Our Fin-sweep this year is in jeopardy. :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M] said:
Hey Brad ... glad you're here.

You got some class, I'm hopeing the rest here will treat you with courtesy. :D

Thanks. You guys are OK. I actually signed up here in December of 2003. From what I remember, it was totally different back then. Looks good now, though.

Everyone has treated me fairly so far... except for a select few of your minions who invaded us over at Billszone. Smack is smack though. I can be a wise-*** at times if provoked, but I'm usually just a laid back cracka-*** cracka.

are these jerks serious about willis running over 100 yds on our D?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom