Attention all fellow Dolphin fans in regards to the Jets! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention all fellow Dolphin fans in regards to the Jets!

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I swear some of our Dolphins fans are every bit as dumb as the claim the Jets fans to be. . THE JETS WERE IN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. THEY ARE BETTER THAN WE ARE. THEY ARE VERY YOUNG AT THE CORE. WE BETTER START WORRYING ABOUT THE JETS. The 2 wins we got this year won't mean anything next year! You don't get to the championship game by some fluke. They had things go their way to get there but they took advantage once they did. Don't tell me after the first half of the AFC championship game you weren't just a little concerned!

i'll worry about the jets when they are on the schedule for next sunday until then i'll enjoy the sweep. dont get too big of a boner for the jets any team couldve beat the bengals and the overrated chargers. hell we wouldve beat the bolts if penny didnt get hurt. dont forget we are young at the core too, the jets will be very concerned about us.

i'll worry about the jets when they are on the schedule for next sunday until then i'll enjoy the sweep. dont get too big of a boner for the jets any team couldve beat the bengals and the overrated chargers. hell we wouldve beat the bolts if penny didnt get hurt. dont forget we are young at the core too, the jets will be very concerned about us.

Didn't the underrated Chargers come into the playoffs winning 10 in a row?

The 2 wins we got this year won't mean anything next year!
Neither will them going to the AFC Championship game. They had a very good season, no doubt about it, and they took advantage of some situations the Dolphins couldn't. However, when you put the two teams on the field head to head in a game, Miami is better. I think they proved that by winning the past three matchups.

Neither will them going to the AFC Championship game. They had a very good season, no doubt about it, and they took advantage of some situations the Dolphins couldn't. However, when you put the two teams on the field head to head in a game, Miami is better. I think they proved that by winning the past three matchups.

Cue the 20 page thread following this comment :lol:

No problem, I like my odds better than yours! We can make arguements all day about this 2009 season Jets / Dolphins season but neither one won the Superbowl this year and nothing has happenend FA or draft wise to either team. Maybe next year the Jets lose there starting Qb, Cb, NT, Rbs, etc.....

No problem, I like my odds better than yours! We can make arguements all day about this 2009 season Jets / Dolphins season but neither one won the Superbowl this year and nothing has happenend FA or draft wise to either team. Maybe next year the Jets lose there starting Qb, Cb, NT, Rbs, etc.....

Your Phinstrodamus your supposed to be the prodnosticator how have your visions beared fruit?

Phinstrodamus is a realist who is not concerned about the Jest, but excited that his,excuse me, our Miami Dolphins are on the rise. The Jest and there fans can have 2009 as far as I'm concerned but 2010 is oooooooooouurrrrsssss!!!!!!

I think making the AFC Title Game proved who the better team was, teams get better and worse as the season goes on. We played you in the 1st half of the season and while you were clearly better game 1 we were better game 2 but the game turned on some fluky plays. you had 3 non-offensive TDs and barely beat us.

yes the overrated chargers did but only 3 of those were vs winning teams. not only that the chargers are a joke in the playoffs.

Of course the Chargers were overrated b/c we beat them:rolleyes2: They were only the hottest team in the NFL coming into postseason and they have dispatched the Colts the last 2 postseasons but they suck b/c we beat them.

I swear some of our Dolphins fans are every bit as dumb as the claim the Jets fans to be. . THE JETS WERE IN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. THEY ARE BETTER THAN WE ARE. THEY ARE VERY YOUNG AT THE CORE. WE BETTER START WORRYING ABOUT THE JETS. The 2 wins we got this year won't mean anything next year! You don't get to the championship game by some fluke. They had things go their way to get there but they took advantage once they did. Don't tell me after the first half of the AFC championship game you weren't just a little concerned!

:vaark:

all it means is that they were hotter than we were.. at the right time. They cry about losing Greene maybe making a difference .. hell, we lost Ronnie AND Cobb during the season. We had 8 or 9 starters out on IR or at one time or another.

What it boiled down to is that they were healthier and hotter at the right time also... so more power to them but don't be misled inferring it means more than that.

The NFL is largely about streaks and after backing in, they played a few nice games.. but no better than Denver did during their more impressive streak early in the season against some of the same teams like NE and Cinci, as well as trouncing Oakland also.

And that's all it means.

262r68n-1.jpg

I think making the AFC Title Game proved who the better team was, teams get better and worse as the season goes on. We played you in the 1st half of the season and while you were clearly better game 1 we were better game 2 but the game turned on some fluky plays. you had 3 non-offensive TDs and barely beat us.

Of course the Chargers were overrated b/c we beat them:rolleyes2: They were only the hottest team in the NFL coming into postseason and they have dispatched the Colts the last 2 postseasons but they suck b/c we beat them.

it has nothing to do with the jets. it has everything to do with the chargers choking. i dont care who the team was , jets,pats, ravens(minus bungals), i knew they were going to lose.i'll take it a step further and say if the steelers,texans,titans,fins made it they wouldve won that game too. nothing against the jets, but the chargers were just a very one dimensional team, shut down rivers and they are toast.

Back
Top Bottom