Barnett and Harris the target? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barnett and Harris the target?

Gimme Corey Davis instead of Njoku if you're going that route at 22. Corey's a much better blocker. His hands are so big it looks like he's catching a tennis ball.

Never saw all the hype around Njoku as a first rounder. I mean, he's a worse blocker than Duarte was coming out of college and that's saying something..

Corey Davis...as in Western Michigan Corey Davis...the WR?

Corey Davis...as in Western Michigan Corey Davis...the WR?

As in Corey Davis the most productive receiver in college football history. I saw some tape and I'd rather stick Corey Davis out at flex TE than Njoku, because after watching several God awful attempts at blocking by Njoku; he's basically just a big bodied WR.

Now if we're talking any other round, I'd say fine take Njoku. But we're not...and don't tell me Gase doesn't like his tall receivers. He was set with two tall ones in Chicago that unfortunately got hurt.

I'm just saying I believe it would be a classic mistake of not taking best player available. Njoku is basically just a wr, while Corey is just one inch shorter and a way more complete WR.

I don't think we take either, but I'd be shaking my head if we picked Njoku and passed on Corey Davis. I mean, have you watched any tape of Corey, his blocking is pretty sweet and his hands are enormous.

As in Corey Davis the most productive receiver in college football history. I saw some tape and I'd rather stick Corey Davis out at flex TE than Njoku, because after watching several God awful attempts at blocking by Njoku; he's basically just a big bodied WR.

Now if we're talking any other round, I'd say fine take Njoku. But we're not...and don't tell me Gase doesn't like his tall receivers. He was set with two tall ones in Chicago that unfortunately got hurt.

I'm just saying I believe it would be a classic mistake of not taking best player available. Njoku is basically just a wr, while Corey is just one inch shorter and a way more complete WR.

I don't think we take either, but I'd be shaking my head if we picked Njoku and passed on Corey Davis. I mean, have you watched any tape of Corey, his blocking is pretty sweet and his hands are enormous.

Corey Davis is a better TE than Njoku?

Is that what you're saying because if it is I disagree 199%. Corey Davis doesn't present the same matchup problems as Njoku where we could actually place Njoku in line and have an extra blocker for the running game. I don't see Corey Davis providing us with this option...especially since we already have a Corey Davis on our squad (Carroo, Parker).

Are we really talking wide receiver right now.... Realistically, I wish we weren't even discussing Njoku but that's at least a bit understandable with Thomas' injury history. Corey Davis would be our #4 received and Njoku would be our #2 tight end. No thanks on both. We need starters on defense and at guard.

Are we really talking wide receiver right now.... Realistically, I wish we weren't even discussing Njoku but that's at least a bit understandable with Thomas' injury history. Corey Davis would be our #4 received and Njoku would be our #2 tight end. No thanks on both. We need starters on defense and at guard.

Which would make Carroo #5? I can't see this FO drafting a WR at 22. That'd mean they admit of making a big mistake(which they did)by trading picks away for Carroo.

Ozzy rules!!

Disinterest or just bad at it?

That's something to consider

Where the hell has hoops been? I think he said Harris just looks like he doesn't want to be involved

Ya seriously, Hoops is AWOL. A little surprising.

Disinterest or just bad at it?

That's something to consider

Where the hell has hoops been? I think he said Harris just looks like he doesn't want to be involved

Watching a few of his games now. He has a lot of the same issues Wake tends to have in the run game where he sells out and gets destroyed if a QB keeps the ball (see the WVU and Tennessee games) he's better when it's a straight up run play. The effort is there though

No thanks on Harris. Good pass rusher but isn't interested in the run game... pass

Ya I'll be sick. I'm already starting to feel we're going to reach for a DE. I know we have older DEs but damn I didn't think it was this much an "need".

This is exactly why I pray Reddick or Foster falls. Or draft a bada$$ DB. I'll even take Watt. Just not a 2nd rd DE

Problem is he is horrid vs the run which could take him off the field on early downs thus negating the impact that a 1st rd defender should have as a 3 down player.

Yup!! I always say this ,but I think it's quite impressive how you think of things on the football aspect of things instead of using your fandom as your reasoning.

You analyze the game very well sir.

Ya I'll be sick. I'm already starting to feel we're going to reach for a DE. I know we have older DEs but damn I didn't think it was this much an "need".

This is exactly why I pray Reddick or Foster falls. Or draft a bada$$ DB. I'll even take Watt. Just not a 2nd rd DE

I've been starting to hope more and more that Foster falls.

Foster might fall but I doubt he falls all the way to us

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom