Barnwell's offseason report cards on Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barnwell's offseason report cards on Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets

Garbage article by a garbage writer, ESPN sucks

Maybe it was just his agent ginning up interest, but I read in several places that the market for Branch was heating up. Stills gave us a hometown discount; Kiko was fair; Jones is a top flite safety in the league. We may have overpaid a bit for Timmins but the deal for Hayes more than counterbalances that.

It's very plausible that the roster players we re-signed would have gotten more elsewhere if the FO wasn't so proactive. Also, Buffalo gets credit for overpaying Taylor.. this moke is all over the place.

Lol, I was curious what you guys thought of that article. Glad to hear it probably isn't so bad as a D+. I was depressed for a minute there. He was so articulate and specific. We do seem to still suck at guard. Hope that Asiata can make a difference.

They are right about the money. We overpaid everyone. We overpaid on every single contract.

Compare that to...uh...another NFL team who manages to underpay players. We need to get tougher on making deals but also we need to win more and win Championships so more players will want to play for us instead of just wanting to get paid to play for us.

Overpaid for everyone? I recall Kenny Stills taking less money offered to him so he can return to the Dolphins. I remember his quote "it's team, not money."

Ha! A D+. The guy is just trying to be a dick. He could have easily given the Dolphins a C-. Now the Dolphins GPA is screwed. What an asshole. ;-)

Barnwell is a tool. I never heard of this @$$ clown until two months ago when he gave poor grades to the Fins FA signings.

My brother sent that to me. Ridiculous grade.

Usually butt hurt by the usual suspects, the overpaying and cap impact is spot on.

I honestly dont know what I was expecting from Capt Combover.

1. New England is New England
2. my team dolphins did over spent on some guy that they need in free agent but key to 2017 is going be thill17. dolphins will be in lots of closed games this yr. the two min drill might be key . another 10-6 and wildcard will gave dolphins respect in nfl.
3. bills seem lost all ready. they have some talent on team. their problems is going be coaching and gm.
4.the bottom line jets need qb... they are not going no way

Didn't read it. We got slammed for letting Charles Clay walk as opposed to overpaying him three years ago and again last year for not overpaying for Vernon. We can't win in the view of sports writers.

Guys that's why ESPN is dying a slow death. No one of quality remain.

Back
Top Bottom