Bart scott is still talking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart scott is still talking

miami23

Rookie
Reaction score
on the post game for the jets at his press confrence he was asked about the game and are you suprised you lost if you look at the stat sheet. and his response was no not at all there a great team a super bowl team with a great QB RB'S TE'S O-LINE and was asked if he was being sarcastic. but you can tell he was

It's really ridiculous, the Jets are such a bunch of scumbags. Rex Ryan also said "we totally out played them and we got beat". Really Rex? How do you outplay a team when you have an opportunity to score a touchdown from the 10 yard line to win the game and you go 4 and out? How do you outplay a team when you play special teams like a bunch of 3 year old girls? How do you outplay a team when you cough the ball up for a touchdown? It's a total joke. Enjoy failure for the rest of the season, Rex.

I don't like Scott but that is just like a jet to still say something even though they lost the game.

Same old Jets. Don't know how to lose with grace. We've come to expect absolutely nothing else from them and their fans.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

This guy is a complete tool, thank God we didn't sign him.
He just got his *** handed to him twice in 20 days and he is STILL talking like he is something! Did he even play today, I didn't see him!
Man, I tell ya, fools like that, I would love to take a round out of that loser. Suck it up donkey, lick your wounds and move on, Jets are going nowhere and glad we could help!

Go Phins, next up N.E.

I saw Bart's post-game comments, and they were laughable. Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to tear down your opponent. You lost Bart, deal with it. Rex's comments were not much better. He couldn't even call Ginn by name. Mark Sanchez's comments were far more even-handed and a lot less vituperative. Classy in comparison.

I also saw Tony Sparano's speech to the team after the game. CBS had to hit the "bleep" button a few times. He sounded just like Tony Soprano—absolutely priceless!

Can't wait for WFAN tomorrow morning!!!

Michael

and Rex Ryan said he would much rather be the Jets than the Dolphins going FORWARD, as though their Really good and were not. We SWEPT YOU MOTHER****ERS. **** THAT WHOLE ORGANIZATION, SORRY *** *******.

I saw Bart's post-game comments, and they were laughable. Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to tear down your opponent. You lost Bart, deal with it. Rex's comments were not much better. He couldn't even call Ginn by name. Mark Sanchez's comments were far more even-handed and a lot less vituperative. Classy in comparison.

I also saw Tony Sparano's speech to the team after the game. CBS had to hit the "bleep" button a few times. He sounded just like Tony Soprano—absolutely priceless!

Can't wait for WFAN tomorrow morning!!!

Michael

Ha ha cant wait for joey B at 10.. where did you hear the locker room stuff from sparano?

just like a jets fan can't even give credit win you lose what a bunch of losers!!!!

Bart Scott is a bitter little ***. Hey Bart- relax, insert a tampon, and have a cup of hot cocoa you little *****.

This guy is a complete tool, thank God we didn't sign him.
He just got his *** handed to him twice in 20 days and he is STILL talking like he is something! Did he even play today, I didn't see him!
Man, I tell ya, fools like that, I would love to take a round out of that loser. Suck it up donkey, lick your wounds and move on, Jets are going nowhere and glad we could help!

Go Phins, next up N.E.

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

Back
Top Bottom