Bart scott is still talking | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart scott is still talking

what about the colts and saint games when they played well and lost, things balance out in the NFL

jetsattack.......sanchez in the shower and have big drop the soap party

I say losing twice in 20 days, once at home, is embarrassing enough but you still come here and want to talk trash....please go join the soap party, perhaps you and Bart can get it on, he must have lots of energy cause he didn't make a play all day!!

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

I have heard this a lot from you Jets fans, so I will try to explain it so somone of your intelligence can understand.

1) WE WON.....AGAIN

2) Pretty even at halftime right??

3) On a average game your offense gets 5-6 possessions a half, maybe more, maybe less. Because you guys suck so bad there were three of those possessions where our offense did not even take the field, and one where we fumbled......

Can you figure it out, four different times in the second half, where your offense came off the field, and then came back on again, all of which you were playing from behind.....

Kind of hard to win the total yardage game when that happens, but you do not need to to win, just to cry like the sore loser whinners you are..

Oh yeah, what is your fat coach going to use as an excuse next time, or Bart Scott????

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

How many times do you see a team put up only 100+ yards and win... not many, but guess what; it happens, and it happens more often than you think!!!! Look the Jets lost this game and yes they outplayed Miami, on both offense and defense, but the Jets still lost, S**t happens... DEAL WITH IT!!!!

WGAF about these punks now its on to New England:lol: All they can do now is hope the Dolphins lose more games than they do:)

I love how Jets fans keep pointing out we had 100 yards of offense- well, when your offense doesn't see the field because of 2 kick returns for TDs and a fumble return for a TD, it's hard to rack up yards. That's 3 possessions that they "lost" because other areas of the team scored. So yeah, I'd expect fewer yards. Bottom line: a win in the NFL is tough. A win on the road is tougher. Take them however you can, and usually, things that happened like they happened today are what allows a road team to steal one from an opponent who is similar in talent and skill level.
Very good point. Having said that, I was not exactly happy with the offense today. Also, What's up with Bess? He (and Camarillo) seemed to have the most dependable hand on the team?

Rex Ryan, Bart Scott and the rest of the Jets = 0-2 Douche bags vs the Dolphins

Miami Dolphins = 2-0 vs douche bags

GO DOLPHINS!

It must really suck to be a Jet's fan right now.. and they have 2 weeks to think about much our 'terrible team' took to them twice.

Even an ugly win is a win.

It must really suck to be a Jet's fan right now.. and they have 2 weeks to think about much our 'terrible team' took to them twice.

Even an ugly win is a win.

This.

I have no clue why Jets fans are even talking smack. Saying how they shut down our offense...ummm....congrats I guess but you guys still lost. Better work on those Special Teams drills.:lol2:

SWEEP!!!!!!:up::lol2:

Seriously. Jets shut down our offense and STILL LOST! That's even more Pathetic then if you got dominated by us. The only team the Jets have beaten since September are the Raiders who are a complete joke of an NFL franchise.

Bart Scott please go away. far far away. Maybe the moon. Not sure if that's far enough though.

Who cares what Scott has to say. He is a loser and plays on a gimmick defense.

Anything Scott says is irrelevant when the team loses. But hey, if he's asked to comment on the game, he has the right to say what he wants. It still doesn't make his opinion anymore relevant to anything.

Just like The Beatles said, 'Let it be'.

When it comes to Scott, I'd rather reference another Beatles' song:

He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
Making all his nowhere plans
for nobody.

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Back
Top Bottom