Bart scott is still talking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart scott is still talking

I think Tuesday's practice for the Jets Should consist of a full in depth How-to guide on how to read an NFL scoreboard....

Clearly Scott hasn't learned this skill yet.

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

I love how Jets fans keep pointing out we had 100 yards of offense- well, when your offense doesn't see the field because of 2 kick returns for TDs and a fumble return for a TD, it's hard to rack up yards. That's 3 possessions that they "lost" because other areas of the team scored. So yeah, I'd expect fewer yards. Bottom line: a win in the NFL is tough. A win on the road is tougher. Take them however you can, and usually, things that happened like they happened today are what allows a road team to steal one from an opponent who is similar in talent and skill level.

This was our year. We haven't swept you since 2003 and before that 1997. We're like 7-17 over the last 12 years. So have some dignity and admit things didn't go your way and that the Dolphins made plays when we had to and the Jets did not. That's exactly what happened. We made the plays that had to be made and the Jets did not.
Next year is another year.

Ha ha cant wait for joey B at 10.. where did you hear the locker room stuff from sparano?

CBS, sometime between 4:30 and 5:00 PM. I was switching back and forth between that and the Jets postgame show on Sports Network (SNY) with Adam Schein and Ray Lucas.

Hey, wasn't this the first time the Jets have lost wearing their Titans uniforms?

Michael

This is an organization full of petulant children. Imagine how ridiculous they would be had they actually beaten us.

they are starting down the same path as the eagles under buddy ryan, they were a good team but never could win big games because they were STUPID

Dolphins 3-0 in last 3 meetings. F'n beautiful!

CBS, sometime between 4:30 and 5:00 PM. I was switching back and forth between that and the Jets postgame show on Sports Network (SNY) with Adam Schein and Ray Lucas.

Hey, wasn't this the first time the Jets have lost wearing their Titans uniforms?

Michael

damm i missed it i was watching SNY also i hate ray lucas so seeing him mad is great

In the words of Channing Crowder:

you can be the paper champs all you want!

I really didn't like Scott before he joined the Jest. He ruined the Ravens chance of beating the Patriots to foil their undefeated regular season in 07. Remember? He threw the ref's penalty flag into the stands. What a punk, I hate him even more. Classless, overrated punk

surprised he didnt call the kick returns a gimmick

Anything Scott says is irrelevant when the team loses. But hey, if he's asked to comment on the game, he has the right to say what he wants. It still doesn't make his opinion anymore relevant to anything.

Just like The Beatles said, 'Let it be'.

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

We put up one of our worst performances of the year and still won, you should be pissed. The Jest's cried last game that played poorly and that's why we won, now what's the excuse, we played poorly and still won!!!!

Back
Top Bottom