Bart scott is still talking | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart scott is still talking

I actually laughed at Bart Scott's comments. They were funny as heck. As much of a hater that he is...the fact that you saw the disgust in his face while he used the sarcasm...he actually looked cool doing that. LOL.

How about that Ginn Jr showing his arse to all those Finheaven haters? HAHAHAHA!!!! Go Ginn!!!

But this actually makes me mad at Sparano. Why the heck does he wait til we lose 4 games to finally put Ginn at returning kicks? And he STILL refuses to have him return punts? It's just as crazy as that 2 point conversion attempt??? and that timeout at the end of the 1st half against the Saints????

Just made me say, EHHH????

CBS, sometime between 4:30 and 5:00 PM. I was switching back and forth between that and the Jets postgame show on Sports Network (SNY) with Adam Schein and Ray Lucas.

Hey, wasn't this the first time the Jets have lost wearing their Titans uniforms?

Michael
is it worth it for me to watch jets postgame tonight at 11 pm? was it anything intresting? were u able to here ryan and scott cry?

is it worth it for me to watch jets postgame tonight at 11 pm? was it anything intresting? were u able to here ryan and scott cry?

Absolutely watch it, if only for Lucas' face as he tries to fathom how the Jets lost.

Quick question: why did one of the Jets safeties (don't recall which one) run into Joey Porter before the game? Did Joey do something during the pre-game warmups or was the safety just being a knucklehead?

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely watch it, if only for Lucas' face as he tries to fathom how the Jets lost?

Quick question: why did one of the Jets safeties (don't recall which one) run into Joey Porter before the game? Did Joey do something during the pre-game warmups or was the safety just being a knucklehead?

Michael
that would be kerry rhodes. as for if porter did something or not, i have no idea,as i saw it for the first time on cbs during pregame show. during that moment i rlly was wishing that porter wouldve been allowed to play on offense for a down just to knock over rhodes and scott. wouldnt have been to bad if he got ryan to on the sidelines. never thought id say this, but the pats r a classy team compared to our other rival the stinkin jets.

the jet "insiders" give grades and ray lucas gave coaching a B and special teams like a C hes a homer and he sux

the jet "insiders" give grades and ray lucas gave coaching a B and special teams like a C hes a homer and he sux
lol a c for special teams? if u can go under an f , thats wat id give the jets. they were absolutley pathetic. btw can someone explain to me why ginn dosent return punts also? i like bess alot, but ive been saying since last season he is a HORRIBLE punt returner. the most he ever gets is like 4-5 yds and its unacceptable.

rex ryan is a terrible HC. He doesnt have a clue.

this cat Fart Sott is the biggest toolbox. Product of Lewis, Reed, and Ngata.

You suck, end of story. Yourr an ever so slightly better version of Channing Crowder, and that's NOT a good thing.

And what can i say about Rexy Boy. Anyone know if he's managed his diabetes well?

I actually laughed at Bart Scott's comments. They were funny as heck. As much of a hater that he is...the fact that you saw the disgust in his face while he used the sarcasm...he actually looked cool doing that. LOL.

How about that Ginn Jr showing his arse to all those Finheaven haters? HAHAHAHA!!!! Go Ginn!!!

But this actually makes me mad at Sparano. Why the heck does he wait til we lose 4 games to finally put Ginn at returning kicks? And he STILL refuses to have him return punts? It's just as crazy as that 2 point conversion attempt??? and that timeout at the end of the 1st half against the Saints????

Just made me say, EHHH????

Yea I thought so too, referring to Sparano.

Phills Sims was sucking our coaching staff's dicks. He said we made all the right calls and managed the game perfectly. Actually that 2 pt conversion attempt was the right call, if we didnt get it were up 5 if we get it we can afford for them to score and tie it.

Terrible offensive play calling, again. Could of easily lost this one if it wasnt for a few individual heroic efforts (ginn, starks, taylor)

Coaching staff needs to get on their grind.

It's really ridiculous, the Jets are such a bunch of scumbags. Rex Ryan also said "we totally out played them and we got beat". Really Rex? How do you outplay a team when you have an opportunity to score a touchdown from the 10 yard line to win the game and you go 4 and out? How do you outplay a team when you play special teams like a bunch of 3 year old girls? How do you outplay a team when you cough the ball up for a touchdown? It's a total joke. Enjoy failure for the rest of the season, Rex.

maybe you don't remember when played the saints and colts, same damn thing1

yeah your offense put up all of 100 yds but scott got his *** handed to him...lol.

Hey, jetsattack, I got something for you.

400pxBroom_iconsvg-1.png

Would you like it handle first? (I wonder how long it'll take for somebody to get the reference).

How about this stat...
Jets without B scott 3-1
Jets with him 1-3....

Steroids do not pay!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom