Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Where the proof? Regardless, he signed with your team for an amount that was significantly higher that we felt comfortable with offering....

I'm glad that you are happy with the signing. The AFC championship and cap space were more important to have than Pace. :tongue:

I already posted the proof a couple of weeks ago. The Dolphins were ready to sign himm for 20+ mil in guaranteed money, we signed him at $22. There wasn't much of a difference.

When did you win the AFC Championship?

Hey Junc, please repost that proof of the value of both offers for Scott if you can. I don't think that it was as close as you seem to believe. As for my AFC championship quote, you KNEW what I meant....... :D

Hey Junc, please repost that proof of the value of both offers for Scott if you can. I don't think that it was as close as you seem to believe. As for my AFC championship quote, you KNEW what I meant....... :D

I thought we were talking about Pace?

I knew what you meant on the AFC Championship, just goofing around:D

who in the world is bart scott? a player living behind ray lewis, ed reed and that great ravens defence shut up buddy and play ball, the game is played on the field.

bart scott is ed hartwell part deaux

So you are saying he will now get hurt b/c he left the ravens? I love the hopes and dreams of the phin fans that every move the Jets make is a mistake. Just be thankful we missed on the favre move.

Back
Top Bottom