Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

Lets see what Bart Scott does without Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, Terrell Suggs, Trevor Pryce, and last and certaintly the best ED REED!

because Jerry Jones wouldn't know a good decision if it hit him in the head

Jerry Jones has more SBs than the dolphin franchise.

You are full of **** if you think Mark Sanchez is going to lead your offense to a winning season. You went 9-7 with Brett Favre, how do you expect to do any better with a one year wonder at USC?

First off I have ben on record saying we'll finish in last this year. Second, the QB was the reason our record was so poor last year so if Sanchez or Clemens are even decent(don't turn it over 2-3 times a game) we'll have a chance to be a playoff contender. I don't expect it but it could happen.

cause he's Jerry Jones maybe? Let's see, Jerry vs Ozzie as a talent evaluator and playoff team builder. Hmmm.. that's a tough one :lol:

Jerry Jones: 3 SB titles
Ozzie Newsome: 1 SB title

First off I have ben on record saying we'll finish in last this year. Second, the QB was the reason our record was so poor last year so if Sanchez or Clemens are even decent(don't turn it over 2-3 times a game) we'll have a chance to be a playoff contender. I don't expect it but it could happen.

How many SB titles did Jerry jones win since be became the GM ?

Jimmy Johnson built the team that won the 3 SB's

you can't credit Jerry Jones for those. Jimmy Johnson built the team that won those super bowls. Jones destroyed the team in the years after JJ left. the guy makes terrible decisions like making Quincy Carter his QB and later picking up TO.

Jerry deserves some credit, how did Jimmy do in Miami?

you can't credit Jerry Jones for those. Jimmy Johnson built the team that won those super bowls. Jones destroyed the team in the years after JJ left. the guy makes terrible decisions like making Quincy Carter his QB and later picking up TO.

Jimmy gets most of the credit but you can't just discredit Jones. He hired Jimmy and fired Landry which was very unpopular in Dallas.

Jimmy gets most of the credit but you can't just discredit Jones. He hired Jimmy and fired Landry which was very unpopular in Dallas.

Jimmy drafted us the best CB tandem in NFL history

and Ozzie took over the GM job during 11/02, so it's not really an apples to apples comparison. But I forgot, junk loves to selectively pick and choose timeframes as they conveniently suit that woebegone franchise he energetically defends.

Rex needed only to make a natural transition moving up from a DC to a HC. Yet the man who drafted all the Ravens defensive studs and knew him best, went outside for an unproven rookie coach. Unimpressive

Tony on the other hand, would have had to leapfrog over 1 level, doable but less likely. However the best football mind in the Cowboy's recent history, who knew Tony best, after joining our team took a look at Rex and and maybe on the basis of that, confirmed his decision to hire Tony. Impressive.

What do both of those occurences scream out to any impartial fans who haven't drunk the puke-green colored koolaid?

25ajm35-1.jpg

Jimmy drafted us the best CB tandem in NFL history

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

and Ozzie took over the GM job during 11/02, so it's not really an apples to apples comparison. But I forgot, junk loves to selectively pick and choose timeframes as they conveniently suit that woebegone franchise he energetically defends.

Rex needed only to make a natural transition moving up from a DC to a HC. Yet the man who drafted all the Ravens defensive studs and knew him best, went outside for an unproven rookie coach. Unimpressive

Tony on the other hand, would have had to leapfrog over 1 level, doable but less likely. However the best football mind in the Cowboy's recent history, who knew Tony best, after joining our team took a look at Rex and and maybe on the basis of that, confirmed his decision to hire Tony. Impressive.

Oops, my mistake. Ozzie has ZERO SB wins. Thanks for pointing that out.

Keep making excuses about Sparano.

only a ****ing retard would question tony sparano as a coach

Who is questioning him? Vark keeps brining up that Rex was passed over in Baltimore but keeps making excuses why Sparano was passed over in dallas. That didn't stop Sparano from having a great first year and Rex getting passed over in baltimore won't have an impact on how good or bad he does w/ us.

Who is questioning him? Vark keeps brining up that Rex was passed over in Baltimore but keeps making excuses why Sparano was passed over in dallas. That didn't stop Sparano from having a great first year and Rex getting passed over in baltimore won't have an impact on how good or bad he does w/ us.

fair enough.

yeah, and he also single-handedly drove away Jimmy and Parcells

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Oops, my mistake. Ozzie has ZERO SB wins. Thanks for pointing that out.

Keep making excuses about Sparano.
no need to make excuses, the results of the coach he should have hired (Sparano) and the one he did (Phillips) speak for themselves

Overrated and overpaid b/c he's a Jet but if Miami signed him he'd be a HOFer.

Bart Scott = Ed Hartwell

What Baltimore LB moved away from Ray Lewis and that D and became just as good on another team? I'm not kidding, I'm really asking. Am I missing someone obvious?

Back
Top Bottom