Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins???

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Yeah run the ball is right, but hold onto the ball is another story!
:roflmao:

Colts fan, you are being unfair to Gordon, a guy who looked great at St. Louis, and one who we signed 2 days ago and hasnt even practiced. HE WASNT EVEN GOING TO PLAY until Sammie Morris got hurt. He will develop and get better.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Bengals win in a landslide. If you cant run the ball, and the Fins aren't going to be able with the pathetic backs they have, you will not win a football game. I said 6-10 would be your record and I might have to ammend that to 3-13 based on todays game.
Ammend allllllll you want there bro, doesn't change the fact that we're BOTH 0-1!!

DaQuix said:
if the titans threw more they would have scored more

cmon man thats like saying if Fiedler stayed in the game we would have won. They didn't want none of our pass D and was clearly trying to run the clock out.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Nope, a Colts fan. And it's still true about being able to run the ball.
Yeah and your D is the best to walk on the field of any team this year. What are you guys just gonna have a winning season cause you have Manning, James, and Harrison and your the Colts?

I dont see how we can lose to Cincy.. They are starting a 1st year QB and we handled Tennessee defensively.. Our defense shouldnt have had to be on the field as long as they were but they pretty much shut down Tennessee...

If we have Gordon and Feeley starting, I think we win... When fiedler was in the ball didnt go to McMichael once... When AJ came in we started driving down the field and moving the ball hitting an obvious open McMichael all day.. We can beat Cincy, hopefully Bowens will be back too because missing him hurt today too

You can't compare the game today to the game next week. The Titans are w/o a doubt expected to be in contention for a SB trophy. Using the logic that dead girl from Animal House is using it would be equally safe to say the Colts will go 3-13. Hell, they had 4 T/Os and couldn't stop a pass when they knew the Pats were passing. All that aside the Fins win next week. The Bengals are improved, but they don't have McNair. Every year everyone (except Titans fans) think McNair is due to slow down; have a bad year; etc. because he's had some pretty significant injuries. But McNair is a bada$$ and as good as anyone playing. Not to mention Jeff Fisher is an outstanding coach. We lost, true enough, but we were competitive against a really solid team.

jesusfreak26 said:
Yeah and your D is the best to walk on the field of any team this year. What are you guys just gonna have a winning season cause you have Manning, James, and Harrison and your the Colts?
I'm just quoting you because you were the last to quote me, but......... I never have said that the Colts D was the best to walk the earth. Our D is at best servicable. Freeney is a monster, fast and learning very quickly. Doss is down with a pulled hammy.:fire: The defense as a whole has a lot of learning to do and do it quick, our second round pick Bob Sanders had better be ready to play by week three or we will be in serious trouble. We are both 0-1, but you would have to delusional to think that our teams are on the same page as far of what is expected and what will be delivered in the win/loss record. We WILL go to the playoffs,the Dolhpins will not. The Colts should go as far as the playoffs, and alot of people think the same. The Fins will go as far as Feeley gets them, a probable 3rd in division. I'm not hating on the Fins, just stating what I think will happen. We put up over 200 yards of rushing on the Pats and lost,damn kickers, but I still believe that this is THE year for us. Thanx for listening.

The Bengals are going to kick our ***. Be ready.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
I'm just quoting you because you were the last to quote me, but......... I never have said that the Colts D was the best to walk the earth. Our D is at best servicable. Freeney is a monster, fast and learning very quickly. Doss is down with a pulled hammy.:fire: The defense as a whole has a lot of learning to do and do it quick, our second round pick Bob Sanders had better be ready to play by week three or we will be in serious trouble. We are both 0-1, but you would have to delusional to think that our teams are on the same page as far of what is expected and what will be delivered in the win/loss record. We WILL go to the playoffs,the Dolhpins will not. The Colts should go as far as the playoffs, and alot of people think the same. The Fins will go as far as Feeley gets them, a probable 3rd in division. I'm not hating on the Fins, just stating what I think will happen. We put up over 200 yards of rushing on the Pats and lost,damn kickers, but I still believe that this is THE year for us. Thanx for listening.
Why is your team supposed to go further...your offense is analogous to our defense...and vice versa.

Since I'm such a pathetic blind optimist:

Phinz win.

Back
Top Bottom