Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins???

ABrownLamp said:
Why is your team supposed to go further...your offense is analogous to our defense...and vice versa.
Simply because our offense will put points on the board, yours will not. It all goes down to who scores.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: Pretty simple when you think about it.:D

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Simply because our offense will put points on the board, yours will not. It all goes down to who scores.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol: Pretty simple when you think about it.:D
wow...so tell me again why they say defense wins championships...and after you answer that tell me why since 1999 only the teams with the top 5 defenses in the league have won the Super Bowl. And then tell me why no teams with the top 5 offenses have won since 1999...and then tell me what happened when Peyton played a top 5 defense in the playoffs...and after you have answered all those questions, consider yourself :0wned:

ABrownLamp said:
wow...so tell me again why they say defense wins championships...and after you answer that tell me why since 1999 only the teams with the top 5 defenses in the league have won the Super Bowl. And then tell me why no teams with the top 5 offenses have won since 1999...and then tell me what happened when Peyton played a top 5 defense in the playoffs...and after you have answered all those questions, consider yourself :0wned:
:clap:

DaQuix said:
if the titans threw more they would have scored more

....riiiighttt.... :rolleyes:

Anyways..... Miami will torchure their QB. I hope Miami does a better job against the run.

Miami will win this, we should have out crap together.

BATMAN said:
Based on today's game, I think next Sunday night might get real ugly..

Bengals
Too early on a prediction for next Sunday's game...AJ was limping off the field ,a few players got injured ,maybe some Minor (pardon the pun) but we have all week of practice yet and don't know who the starters will be....

I'll pass until Saturday...

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Yeah yeah yeah, ask the Chiefs where that high powered offense got them without a defense. Doesn't seem quite so simple, does it?:tongue:

Lungoystr said:
Yeah yeah yeah, ask the Chiefs where that high powered offense got them without a defense. Doesn't seem quite so simple, does it?:tongue:
Hmmmmm who beat the Chiefs in the playoffs last year???

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Hmmmmm who beat the Chiefs in the playoffs last year???
Exactly, they (Chiefs) went nowhere. Hmmmm, remind me again, how many points did the Colts put up in last years superbowl? Oh, that's right, they got beat in the playoffs..........by somebody with a better DEFENSE. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

Back
Top Bottom