Best Conference in the Nation! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Conference in the Nation!

FinFan90 said:
I am a bandwaggon fan? I think not I was with em when i was round 6 (When i started to play football for my school) even when they suked in the 90's the reason i asked him why did he like USC is becuase I noticed he lives in Florida. Also the same could be said about you with Ohio State.

So which team do you like, the Sooners or the Trojans?

And how can that be said about me and Ohio State? I live in Columbus and I went to Ohio State.

Losman7 said:

And how can that be said about me and Ohio State? I live in Columbus and I went to Ohio State.

another bandwagoner...:evil:

Losman7 said:

I like the Sooner, just curious why would u think i like the Trojans?

FinFan90 said:
I like the Sooner, just curious why would u think i like the Trojans?

The USC logo in your avatar.

FinFan90 said:
But it is burning showing that i hate em, lol!

Ah, I see.

I had to tear the cover off my NCAA 2006 game.

Desmond Howard:fire:

as a Tennessee Vols who happens to live in Tulsa....I saw a whole lotta sooner fans diehard a horrble death last jan...whats that 2 in a row? But really there are a heck of a lotta teams that didnt get that far including the Vols. Although we did spank Tex a/m pretty good.:up:

O when and IF OU ever loses all there games i will still be a die-hard fan. Yea im glad Tennessee beat Texas A/M cause they almost beat us!! Yes it is 2 years in a row but you gotta be happy (and I know I am) that ur team has been to back to back championchips it is somewhat of an honor. I would also like to point out that OU has been the most consistent team in 5 years cause they have been to more BCS bowls than any team since 2000 and won more games and finished higher in rankings concitenly. But yea hjad to get that off my chest.

FinFan90 said:
Not bieng a homer but last year teh Big 12 sent the most teams to the BCS Bowls.

Texas and Oklahoma :)

but either the SEC or ACC is the most solid confernce.

That's because CAL got snubbed BIG TIME.

Back
Top Bottom