Best Conference in the Nation! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Conference in the Nation!

FinFan90 said:
my dad is in the Air Force, trust me i didnt choose to live here.

Just out of curiosity, are you originally from Oklahoma or do you just like OU?

yea I was born in Enid Oklahoma my dad and mom were born in Tonkawa Oklahoma and my whole family lives there, we are either Sooner fans or Cowboy Fans, yea i root for the cowboys cept for when they play OU.

RWhitney014 said:
Nah, it's gotta be the MEAC or the MAAAAAAAAAC. I love college basketball conferences. There are so many...
The MAC is a good football conference probaly the most underrated in the nation for the last 7 years

What about Conference-USA???

Marshall
Rice
SMU
Tulsa
UCF
UTEP
East Carolina
Houston
Memphis
Southern Miss
Tulane
UAB

K-train said:
^^^^^

lol at your avatar

55-19 :lol:

Trust me USC will be no where near a SENCOND national championchip. Dont give me this 3 crap LSU won it and deserved it 2 years ago. And im also sure the only reason that Lienhart styaed is cause he knew that he would crumble in the NFL.

FinFan90 said:
Trust me USC will be no where near a SENCOND national championchip. Dont give me this 3 crap LSU won it and deserved it 2 years ago. And im also sure the only reason that Lienhart styaed is cause he knew that he would crumble in the NFL.

:yeahthat:

FinFan90 said:
wow lol some one agrees with me!

Actually, yeah I agree with all 3 of your points.

USC has alot to overcome with losing Chow and quite a few of their defensive front 7.

LSU had a MUCH tougher conference to go through to get to the National Championship.

And I've ALWAYS thought Leinart was/is overrated.

Wow I made a point! lol yea Linehart ios overated I mean anyone can rack up 2,500+ yards in a sucky confernce. The game against OU, well... everyone has a bad game. :cry:

SpeedRush99 said:
Actually, yeah I agree with all 3 of your points.

USC has alot to overcome with losing Chow and quite a few of their defensive front 7.

LSU had a MUCH tougher conference to go through to get to the National Championship.

And I've ALWAYS thought Leinart was/is overrated.

sad, dont you guys know how many players they are returning next year. Leinart puts up way better numbers then your Oklahoma's and LSU's. They've got THE most dangerous player in college football in Reggie Bush. Lendale White is another tough runner who can rack up the running game. Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith are on their way in being the tradition of great receivers at USC. Dominique Byrd is one of the nation's top tight end's. They return 4 of their 5 offensive linemen. Pete Carroll will keep his Defense stout as he is one of the nations best defensive minds. Darnell Bing is a terrific Strong safety.

2. The PAC 10 is going to be stronger this year, watch Tedford develop another QB, and they also have Marshawn Lynch. He had four runs of more than 42 yards and 8.8 yards per carry with 8 touchdowns as Arrington's backup. Arizona st. saw good things from Sam Keller in the Sun bowl win against Purdue, the team who had a really good defense. Derek Hagan is a really good receiver. UCLA is also better than people think. Four of their 6 losses were by six or fewer points. Oregon has a sleeper QB in Kellen Clemens, they install an offense with Bellotti's that is similar to Utah's. Oregon st. is a consistent team and they always find ways to get to a bowl game. Ty Willingham now coaches at Washington so expect improvement from them. Arizona is improving with Mike Stoops and Mike Bell should improve from last year. Stanford has Walt Harris who made Pittsburgh a contender in the Big east. Expect big things from the Pac-10!

I stopped reading when u said the most dangerous player in college football is Reggie Bush. Plz explain to me how he is good because I dont c him starting at the RB posistion. And it may be cause he returns punts, etc. but did he even have 1000 yards rushing last year?

Back
Top Bottom