Best Conference in the Nation! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Conference in the Nation!

FinFan90 said:
I stopped reading when u said the most dangerous player in college football is Reggie Bush. Plz explain to me how he is good because I dont c him starting at the RB posistion. And it may be cause he returns punts, etc. but did he even have 1000 yards rushing last year?

tell me can your running back Adrian Peterson catch the football as a receiver, or return punts and kick returns. Reggie Bush was darn close to getting a 1,000 yards rushing, he had 908 yards rushing and 509 yards receiving. Adrian Peterson had 0 absoulutely no receiving yards. Everybody knows that Reggie Bush is more FASTER than Adrian Peterson. He had 200 yard rushing game and a 100 yard receiving game. Reggie Bush had 6 carries for 75 yards. Peterson had 25 carries for only 82 yards.

Ok maybe he is faster but once again WEAK CONFERNCE! Ur tellin me that he couldnt reach 1000 yards in that confernce!?! AD would have easily reached 2000 yards in that confernce as he was I think less than 100 yards away from it last year. Also Reggie had a 200 games against who? AD had 2 against Texas and OSU!

Just face it USC is good but anyone can be good in that terrible confernce.

Trust me he can catch good Jason White never threw to him cause why would he when he had some of the best recivers in the country last year.

FinFan90 said:
Trust me he can catch good Jason White never threw to him cause why would he when he had some of the best recivers in the country last year.

If they wanted to pass it to a running back they passed it to Kejuan Jones:rofl3:

Even one of the commentators on ABC said that Kejuan Jones catches the ball better than Adrian Peterson.

But all of this stuff is already proven. You guys got WHOOPED!

Yes we got whooped but trust me on this one, mayb not this year but the next year OU will return to the crown!

FinFan90 said:
Also y do u like USC were u born there or do u just like em cause they won the big game.

So the guy with the USC and Sooner avatar is calling people out as bandwagon fans??

Not that it matters, Ohio State is going to dominate college football and win the national championship this season.

Losman7 said:
So the guy with the USC and Sooner avatar is calling people out as bandwagon fans??

Not that it matters, Ohio State is going to dominate college football and win the national championship this season.

best playa's money and cars can buy...

Losman7 said:

I am a bandwaggon fan? I think not I was with em when i was round 6 (When i started to play football for my school) even when they suked in the 90's the reason i asked him why did he like USC is becuase I noticed he lives in Florida. Also the same could be said about you with Ohio State.

FinFan90 said:
Yes we got whooped but trust me on this one, mayb not this year but the next year OU will return to the crown!

Don't you have to have the crown in the first place to return to it??? :lol:

Let's just cut to the chase, the SEC is the most dominant conference in football. Granted, I'm a DIEHARD Canes fan, but the SEC is totally hardcore. Football is religion for them. I mean, 100,000 plus go to Knoxville every other weekend of football season to watch them win or lose. Yeah, they have a bigger stadium in Michigan, but the majority of bigger stadiums are in the South. Sure, my Canes are going to win all they can, but the SEC doesn't play around, they are so dominating when it comes to football. It's a Kentucky-fried church. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom