Best Secondary in the AFCE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Secondary in the AFCE

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Without being a homer, I still have to give it to the Bills.

4 Starters: Milloy Vincent, Clements, Mcgee

11 pro bowls
87 ints

Milloy and vincent make up just about as formidable a safety tandem as you can get.

Clements is on his way to elite status, and McGee was more than adequate in his first year starting.

ummmm no!

The Pats hands down has got the best secondary in the AFCE. All of them can make plays and turnovers when needed.

Bills, no question. Vincent, Milloy, Clements, and McGee...How are teams going to pass on us?

PhinDude88 said:
ummmm no!

The Pats hands down has got the best secondary in the AFCE. All of them can make plays and turnovers when needed.

Ummm, so can our D...and every member of our D has done it consistanly, except McGee, and he;s got as much to prove as the Pats young guys.

KGUNBILLS said:
Bills, no question. Vincent, Milloy, Clements, and McGee...How are teams going to pass on us?

Bills got a damn good secondary, but this is too much. How are teams going to pass on you? The same way we and others have been doing it for years. You may have had one of the top defenses in the NFL, but passing on the Bills has never been hard.

bills have the edge for now although milloy is overrated.

Dirtywater said:
Bills got a damn good secondary, but this is too much. How are teams going to pass on you? The same way we and others have been doing it for years. You may have had one of the top defenses in the NFL, but passing on the Bills has never been hard.
Milloy was out for the first six weeks of the season I believe. Vincent was out for a good portion of time too. He will start the year at FS unlike last year and will be more comfortable with the position. McGee and Clements are both very young and will only get better as time goes on.

If Vincent and Milloy stay healthy, we have one of the best secondaries in the league

Losman7 said:
Ummm, so can our D...and every member of our D has done it consistanly, except McGee, and he;s got as much to prove as the Pats young guys.

C'mon guys. Vincent and Milloy are way past their primes. There still good but not what they once were. I Watched Chambers run right by Vincent 2 years ago when he was still in Philly.

All the Patriots do becuase of the success of there DB's is hold the Colts to 3 points and win Super Bowls.

But the Bills DB's are Better. RIGHT!!!!!!

KGUNBILLS said:
Milloy was out for the first six weeks of the season I believe. Vincent was out for a good portion of time too. He will start the year at FS unlike last year and will be more comfortable with the position. McGee and Clements are both very young and will only get better as time goes on.

If Vincent and Milloy stay healthy, we have one of the best secondaries in the league

Ah, reading comprehension. If you notice, I wrote this:

Bills got a damn good secondary

My point was directed to your comment of, "how are temas going to throw on us?" which was foolish. All good man. :)

F150&Dolfan said:
C'mon guys. Vincent and Milloy are way past their primes. There still good but not what they once were. I Watched Chambers run right by Vincent 2 years ago when he was still in Philly.
That's why he was moved to safety; he is passed his prime as a CB but as a FS he is still above average IMO

I think the Bills have the most talented secondary in the AFC East. Although the Pats do, do a great job shutting down other teams passing games it is due more to the overall defensive talent and scheming of the coaches, therefore I would give the secondary edge to the Bills but overall defense edge to the Pats.

Losman7 said:

:rofl3: pats young guys!!!! thats pricless! isnt the average age of that defense like 31? I mean they have so many old guys they are starting to have strokes!

gobuffalo2007 said:
:rofl3: pats young guys!!!! thats pricless! isnt the average age of that defense like 31? I mean they have so many old guys they are starting to have strokes!

Wow, you are one sick ****. Now I see why you were banned from your own forum. I hope you have fun and impress all the people here with your jokes about Bruschi having a stroke. You are truely one sick ****. :shakeno:

For the record, their average age is 26.3. At least in your ignorance you could have gotten something right, but I guess that is too much too ask.

Way to go Bills fans, looks like you got a real stand up guy joining you here.

I think a lot of the Pats success in passing against us is that they know we bait a lot of routes (see Clements INT returned for a TD against the steelers - he stayed back just far enough to get Maddux to take a chance and as soon as he saw him commit to the throw picked it off and was off for a TD) - so Brady obviously has the coaching to show him how to avoid biting on baited routes. Plus the Pats always seem to only throw short high percentage passes when they play us and then once in a while they'll take a stab downfield.

Back
Top Bottom