Best Secondary in the AFCE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Secondary in the AFCE

gobuffalo2007 - your afc east prediction looks good and all, but let's get real - there's no way in hell the pats are finishing last - they'll finish ahead of the Fins and the Jets for sure and very possibly (ok probably ahead of us as much as I hate to admit it) - but I can see us challenging them for first in the AFCE this year - Losman won't be playing like a rookie for long at all - if at all.

gobuffalo2007 said:
:rofl3: pats young guys!!!! thats pricless! isnt the average age of that defense like 31? I mean they have so many old guys they are starting to have strokes!

I hate the Patriots more then anoyone on this message board. That being said....to call the Patriots "old" is an uninformed opinion.

They may be old at linebacker but if you look at the ages of their starters and key depth guys on the D-line and in the secondary you'll see that they are actually quite young.

D-line:
Ty Warren - 24
Vince Wilfork - 24
Richard Seymour - 25
Marquise Hill - 23
Ethan Kelly - 25
Jarvis Green - 26

Secondary:
Randall Gay - 23
Asante Samual - 24
Eugene Wilson - 25
James Sanders - 22
Guss Scott - 23

5P1KES said:
gobuffalo2007 - your afc east prediction looks good and all, but let's get real - there's no way in hell the pats are finishing last - they'll finish ahead of the Fins and the Jets for sure and very possibly (ok probably ahead of us as much as I hate to admit it) - but I can see us challenging them for first in the AFCE this year - Losman won't be playing like a rookie for long at all - if at all.

Oh...to be a homer.

The Pats are going 12-4/13-3, winning the East and having home field advantage in the AFC...deal with it.

The Bills will be in a BATTLE for a wild card. You are not competing for the division this year (IMO).

unifiedtheory said:
Oh...to be a homer.

The Pats are going 12-4/13-3, winning the East and having home field advantage in the AFC...deal with it.

The Bills will be in a BATTLE for a wild card. You are not competing for the division this year (IMO).
Nicely done. I'm glad you added that at the end.

5P1KES said:

Dude why would any of you honestly think the pats will do good???? They lost a key linebacker both coordnators not to mention bllicheck hasnt gotten an OC. They will go 6-10 and no better trust me!! when Billicheck was with the browns he didnt have such a good OC and his offense wasnt so good because of it. Billicheck is a defensive genius but he is no offensive coordnator. With out a good coordnator Tom Brady will be lost and confused in the new system the O-Line will eventually fail.They will begin playing like the night they lost to the phins.

gobuffalo2007 said:
Dude why would any of you honestly think the pats will do good???? They lost a key linebacker both coordnators not to mention bllicheck hasnt gotten an OC. They will go 6-10 and no better trust me!! when Billicheck was with the browns he didnt have such a good OC and his offense wasnt so good because of it. Billicheck is a defensive genius but he is no offensive coordnator. With out a good coordnator Tom Brady will be lost and confused in the new system the O-Line will eventually fail.They will begin playing like the night they lost to the phins.
At worst I see the Pats going 10-6. They will find some way to overcome their losses like they always do, thats why they have won 3 SBs in the last 4 years.

gobuffalo2007 said:

house_05-1.jpg
ER

gobuffalo2007 said:
wow id rather be a homer than a god damn pats fan.

:lol:

I bet you would, cause all we do is win and all you do is lose. :rofl3:

And for the record, there are all types in all fanbases.

Dirtywater said:
:lol:

I bet you would, cause all we do is win and all you do is lose. :rofl3:

And for the record, there are all types in all fanbases.

most patriot fans are bandwagon fans because before these last couple years the pats just plain sucked.

gobuffalo2007 said:
most patriot fans are bandwagon fans because before these last couple years the pats just plain sucked.

Nah, that's wrong, but I can see why grasping at straws is all you can do when your team sucks as bad as your has. It's easier to say things that others have said online as though it's fact than to look inward as ask yourself why your owner and managment hasn't delivered you a winner. Ever. :rofl3:

And you're 16. Try watching some NFL Films on Classic or NFL Network. Foxboro has always been busy. Same fans rooting for the same team. Nice try though skippy. :lol:

Dirtywater said:
Nah, that's wrong, but I can see why grasping at straws is all you can do when your team sucks as bad as your has. It's easier to say things that others have said online as though it's fact than to look inward as ask yourself why your owner and managment hasn't delivered you a winner. Ever. :rofl3:

And you're 16. Try watching some NFL Films on Classic or NFL Network. Foxboro has always been busy. Same fans rooting for the same team. Nice try though skippy. :lol:

yeah right I love watching ESPN classic and the best highlights the pats could come up with before the brady era was the Bledsoe super bowl loss.

The pats are a joke built up on hype from the last couple years and all the damn bandwagon fans. They will fall this season I garuntee it.

Back
Top Bottom