Best Secondary in the AFCE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Secondary in the AFCE

Who cares about who has the best secondary? the Pats have the best team and the fins have the worst.

Eshlemon said:
Losman7 and several other posters.
Well if a bills fan cares then let's continue.

I don't care who has the best, I just know the fins have the worst ;)

Justasportsfan said:

...and you wonder why I said there are only a few good bills fans. :rolleyes:

Wagon Circler said:
No.

First of all, who starts out at a new board saying they got banned previously at their own team's board? Wouldn't that be an embarrassment you should keep to yourself? It doesn't matter that this kid is a bills fan, I don't like idiots, period, no matter who they cheer for.

Listen, if you want to come on a message board just to make yourself look like a fool, then why even sign up?

Finheaven needs to pull an NBA and institute an age limit.

WTF??? How am I making myself look like an idiot I havent gone against anything I said......I said that most patriot fans are bandwagon fans and I would rather be a homer bills fan than a damn patriots fan.

DolphinDevil28 said:
...and you wonder why I said there are only a few good bills fans. :rolleyes:
I guess you don't like bills fans that tell the truth? :confused:

Okay, let me find something where the fins are the best in the AFCE......

.....:huh:

..... :what:

......:hmmm:

......:confused2

......:smackhead Sorry man, can't think of anything. So hate me all you want.

Ok you all obviously have a different POV than me dont get mad cause I see the patriots differently....god damn you all try and make me look bad...I got banned from billszone because of a mistake and the mods where looking to ban me....calm down ever scince i came to this board all of you have been on my back hounding me about all of my posts.....Just give me some time to get used to all of you and I hope you all learn to like me Im not mean or nasty I wont call any of you out like this....no matter how much I disagree with you. I came to this board to talk football and state my pov now just give me a chance to talk.

Justasportsfan said:

Are you schitzo, or ADD? You want to continue the Bills best secondary in division debate but don't care who has the best? :confused:

Eshlemon said:
Are you schitzo, or ADD? You want to continue the Bills best secondary in division debate but don't care who has the best? :confused:
show me where it says in this thread that talking about the worst is not allowed :confused2

The Patriots have the best secondary right now. Milloy and Vincent are past their prime but cans still hold up #2 on Defensive ranking....I look at the pats D and wonder why it isnt #1 in the league....Thats why I dont think Billicheck is all hes cracked up to be hes good but hes not the greatest coach ever.

Justasportsfan said:
show me where it says in this thread that talking about the worst is not allowed :confused2

Never said the wasn't and unfortunately we've got the worst.

Read more slowly justsportsfan, asked if you don't care who's best why you want to contine on the Bills best secondary in AFCE thread. Not being mean or nasty, but you gotta admit your statement was kinda of...dumb.

gobuffalo2007 said:
Just give me some time to get used to all of you and I hope you all learn to like me Im not mean or nasty I wont call any of you out like this....no matter how much I disagree with you. I came to this board to talk football and state my pov now just give me a chance to talk.

Well, the Bruschi/Stroke line made me think you are nasty.

If you are really here to talk football, that would be a welcome addition. FinHeaven has a smack forum called "Depths of the Sea" where a lot of your previous rhetoric would have fit in just nicely. In this part of the forum, it is not a smack thread, hence why I made that post which showed that you in fact had no intention of simply talking football, but rather making random statements of smack, which yes, turned a lot of us off.

I always give second chances, so if you are really here to talk football, great, I look forward to it. But if you desire to constantly make random statements of smack, you should take it to the "Depths" forum, where a nice fella named Marino1983 will be waiting for you with cache of smileys.

Hope that clears things up.

:drinkers:

DW

Eshlemon said:
Never said the wasn't and unfortunately we've got the worst.

Read more slowly justsportsfan, asked if you don't care who's best why you want to contine on the Bills best secondary in AFCE thread. Not being mean or nasty, but you gotta admit your statement was kinda of...dumb.
it's dumb because I'd rather stae my opinion a different way? :evil:

Na you're right, I was just messin w/ ya'll. Like I said, I really don't care who's better on paper. I'd rather the teams make the facts on the field. :D

Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Continue ya'll and don't mind me.

idk who will have the best secondary, but the jets have the worst by far. maybe the worst in the AFC. 10 bucks to whoever can name all 4 of their starters in the secondary without looking...

DevilElias26 said:
idk who will have the best secondary, but the jets have the worst by far. maybe the worst in the AFC. 10 bucks to whoever can name all 4 of their starters in the secondary without looking...
Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp.

Pay up :mad:

Back
Top Bottom