Best Secondary in the AFCE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Secondary in the AFCE

gobuffalo2007 said:
yeah right I love watching ESPN classic and the best highlights the pats could come up with before the brady era was the Bledsoe super bowl loss.

The pats are a joke built up on hype from the last couple years and all the damn bandwagon fans. They will fall this season I garuntee it.

You are becoming an instant classic. :D I want everyone to follow the deabate and look closely at his responses.

Let's see, you state:

wow id rather be a homer than a god damn pats fan.

To which I said stated I bet you would since we're winners and your losers. So, you replied with this:

most patriot fans are bandwagon fans because before these last couple years the pats just plain sucked.

Notice the complete disregard for the previous response. Just typing to see yourself type. I told you that was untrue, but it was easier to misquote wrong facts than look inside.

No response.

I also advised you to watch some old NFL games to show you that you were wrong. Guess what you responsded with? Yup, another statement that ignored the previous. More seeing your own type with this:

yeah right I love watching ESPN classic and the best highlights the pats could come up with before the brady era was the Bledsoe super bowl loss.

Way to go skippy! I know reading comprehension is a little hard for you (though with your SAT's coming up you may want to pay more attention to this) but it was a line directed to your worng facts. I advised you watch both to gain knowledge and to see the stadium filled.

We all know the difference between the Pats and Bills. Both teams had never won anything before the '01 season, though the Bills did have an impressive 4 year run in the early 90's. The difference after is also quite clear.

So I ask you, what have you done in the NFL? How manny championship banners do you have? How many rings? :lol:

Skippy is my new favorite poster. Just type non-sequiters for the sake of seeing his own type. You make your fellow Bills fans proud. Wagon, are you proud of this kid? :)

No.

First of all, who starts out at a new board saying they got banned previously at their own team's board? Wouldn't that be an embarrassment you should keep to yourself? It doesn't matter that this kid is a bills fan, I don't like idiots, period, no matter who they cheer for.

Listen, if you want to come on a message board just to make yourself look like a fool, then why even sign up?

Finheaven needs to pull an NBA and institute an age limit.

Wagon Circler said:
No.

First of all, who starts out at a new board saying they got banned previously at their own team's board? Wouldn't that be an embarrassment you should keep to yourself? It doesn't matter that this kid is a bills fan, I don't like idiots, period, no matter who they cheer for.

Listen, if you want to come on a message board just to make yourself look like a fool, then why even sign up?

That is why I asked you specifiaclly. I think we agree on this too. It is a shame when a new guy appears like this and even associates himself with you. I feel for you. Though his joke about Bruschi's stroke told me all I needed to know about this guy.

Anyway, here's to the good Bills fans!

DW

Wagon Circler said:
No.

I dunno, some of the kids are great and I enjoy their POV, and besides we have as many idiot older guys, whatever older means. I would support limits on creating threads until say 500 posts. Anyway, Dirtywater is right, he is an instant classic producer :goof:

Dirtywater said:
That is why I asked you specifiaclly. I think we agree on this too. It is a shame when a new guy appears like this and even associates himself with you. I feel for you. Though his joke about Bruschi's stroke told me all I needed to know about this guy.

Anyway, here's to the good Bills fans!

DW

Yeah, both of them. Clumpy and Wagon Circler.

cnc66 said:
I dunno, some of the kids are great and I enjoy their POV, and besides we have as many idiot older guys, whatever older means. I would support limits on creating threads until say 500 posts. Anyway, Dirtywater is right, he is an instant classic producer :goof:
Yeah, that would be an idea cnc.

And DW, I didn't see him joking about Teddy. That's despicable.

Thanks DD28 :up: Btw, the homer pic in page two made me laugh.

gobuffalo2007 said:
Dude why would any of you honestly think the pats will do good???? They lost a key linebacker both coordnators not to mention bllicheck hasnt gotten an OC. They will go 6-10 and no better trust me!! when Billicheck was with the browns he didnt have such a good OC and his offense wasnt so good because of it. Billicheck is a defensive genius but he is no offensive coordnator. With out a good coordnator Tom Brady will be lost and confused in the new system the O-Line will eventually fail.They will begin playing like the night they lost to the phins.

You must have missed the last 4 years...

Losing Romeo is'nt that big...B.B. is still there and Eric Mangini (sp?) is on the rise big time...they will lose nothing on defense...in fact they are getting better because there boatload of young players can only get better.

As far as the offensive coordinator thing you said "Tom Brady will be lost and confused in the new system"...that's funny...I did'nt read anything about the Patriots changing systems. They lost fat Charlie...big deal.

Ask ANY Patriots fan and they will tell you to a man that Charlie Weis' playcalling can and had been questionable at times to say the least. Weis' playcalling errors and some of his lack of judgement have been hidden by the fact that he had the best player in football running his offense. Losing Weis in my opinion might actually help the Patriots...Weis was overrated...I'd like to hear from a Patriots fan on this one as well.

6-10? You are...by a VAST margin, the biggest homer on this message board. The Patriots go at least 12-4...book it.

The O-Line will eventually fail. That is even funnier then the 6-10 comment. Considering their oldest offensive lineman is 28 I'd like to know what will make them "fail". Is it the age of the line or their lack of sucess that leads you to think this...

I have a message to you my friend...try watching the sport before talking about it...

DolphinDevil28 said:
I addressed that already moron. You obviously have selective reading.

So because it was a bet it makes it alright?

I find it ironic that you say there's few good Bills fans when you post crap like that.

IMO Patriots are better than Bills:

CB Clements >> CB Gay
SS Law < SS Harisson
FS Vincent < FS Wilson
CB McGee = CB Samuel

Starters are about even because Clements is best DB in division. But with so many nickel/dime packages the deciding factor is CB Poole & Starks > CB Wire, Thomas.

Edit: Mistake on Bills CB, should be CB Poole & Starks > CB Greer, Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom