Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football?

Better NFL Career RT or Johnny Football?

• RT

Votes: 94 71.2%
  • Johnny Football

Votes: 24 18.2%
  • Both will be great

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Both will suck

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

ditto Tom sitting, if he and Manzell were both at A&M at the same time, but college is not the pros. Just ask Tim Tebow :idk:
I agree but if one guy is playing in front of another guy, the backup will never get drafted ahead of the starter, provided they come out the same year....that never happens!....just ask Google.

This is right up my alley. I've spent nearly 30 years trying to place myself on the right side as often as possible with as little subjectivity as possible. Decision making is ruination.

Manziel has been the better player, and not by a minor degree. There's a reason one guy is a legend, and the other a 26 year old hopeful. I'm very comfortable allowing those basics to work in my favor, and not against me while relying on happy adjustment.

Just too bad that j-off-her-doll didn't post at greater length and ferocity in this thread. Too often he's a nice guy and doesn't want to offend. You don't have to worry about that with me.

This is right up my alley. I've spent nearly 30 years trying to place myself on the right side as often as possible with as little subjectivity as possible. Decision making is ruination.

Manziel has been the better player, and not by a minor degree. There's a reason one guy is a legend, and the other a 26 year old hopeful. I'm very comfortable allowing those basics to work in my favor, and not against me while relying on happy adjustment.

Just too bad that j-off-her-doll didn't post at greater length and ferocity in this thread. Too often he's a nice guy and doesn't want to offend. You don't have to worry about that with me.

This board sometimes. Somehow, 78% of the people here haven't taken the time to watch Manziel. I mean, even if I didn't care about the draft or watch college football, I'd be curious enough about the hype to give him an honest look. Even if you've only seen the LSU game, if you know what you're looking at, Manziel is just clearly the better player. It's not even close.

The draft as a whole is a crapshoot. Any said player can succeed and any said player can bust,

There's no science to it there's no formula to find nothing but elite players. I'm the biggest Watkins fan and I see a elite WR, but that doesn't mean he's gonna become one. Clowney is a freak of nature he could bust. Manziel can flop too.

There's also players that look dominate in college until they make it to the pros and get washed away. Just because a kid was successful in the collegiate ranks has no barring on his success in the pros. Once they get to the pros they have to continue to learn and grow, if they don't they fail.

Johnny Manziel... based on past college expierence between the two

People will forever believe these hype stories... Manziel is the next Tebow. I see nothing in his game that tells me he's ready to be an NFL QB. He'll be gone in a few years..

RT will have a pretty good career. He's built for it and has the arm to back it up.

This board sometimes. Somehow, 78% of the people here haven't taken the time to watch Manziel. I mean, even if I didn't care about the draft or watch college football, I'd be curious enough about the hype to give him an honest look. Even if you've only seen the LSU game, if you know what you're looking at, Manziel is just clearly the better player. It's not even close.

You have to take a look at the kid. Bill Belichick would take the kid if he could figure out how to get his paws on him and he has Tom Brady. Ask me in 15 years who had the better career, right now all we have is the body of work at hand, Johnny Football has too much reward potential to just stand pat for the bulk of the NFL, anyone with an aging QB, unproven QB, middle of the pack QB is damn sure to take a long hard look and by my count that means about 27 to 30 NFL teams.

Who knows. I do find it funny that some posters who refuse to judge Henney til year 5 and are now refusing to judge Tanney's performance until year 5 are now suggesting that Johnny Football may be a bust before he even plays a down. Manziel grew on me this year because he is accurate. He does some unnecessary running around out there at times and I' not so sure that works in the nfl. However, we cannot deny that a&m got much better after Tannehill left. We at least have to give him some credit for that

You have to take a look at the kid. Bill Belichick would take the kid if he could figure out how to get his paws on him and he has Tom Brady. Ask me in 15 years who had the better career, right now all we have is the body of work at hand, Johnny Football has too much reward potential to just stand pat for the bulk of the NFL, anyone with an aging QB, unproven QB, middle of the pack QB is damn sure to take a long hard look and by my count that means about 27 to 30 NFL teams.

Most people don't understand how talented Manziel is as a passer. They think his advocates are envisioning him running around the football field like his 2012 season. Manziel will do his heavy lifting from the pocket, but he gives you that quality that Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and Andrew Luck have - the ability to extend the play when things break down. He's not going to lose that at the next level. He has to limit the damage he takes, but he's not going to be running much read/option in the NFL. I think it was a front office guy for Dallas said (something along the lines of) it's like he has eyeballs in every corner of his head. You can't teach that.

I don't know much about Johnny...what about his work ethics? Does he seem to be the type of QB that arrives to practice early and leaves late? Or is he the type to party hard and get lost in the moment?

I think Manziel will do well in the NFL if he's got the right coaching. Preferably for him, coaches that want to improve him, not just use him up on stupid plays, or egg him on to do wacky stunts that get him injured.

Tannehill next year I think is going to look very different than what we've seen. No more Sherman shackles holding him back.

Back
Top Bottom