Big Ben "pulled A Fiedler" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben "pulled A Fiedler"

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
How many of you were thinking about Jay Fiedler when Big Ben threw that slant pattern that got intercepted and run back for 6??????:eek:

I think Ben was hurt....his passes were high most of the game...I guess that story about a injured thumb....may have been true.

I think so as well...i think he was a little nervous as well and tried to make the throws too perfect and wound up messing some of them up. You cant say he pulled a Fiedler though...Fiedler does it well because...hes Fiedler Roeth. had a few things going on today and hasnt been in the league over 5 years like Jay has.

Roman529 said:
How many of you were thinking about Jay Fiedler when Big Ben threw that slant pattern that got intercepted and run back for 6??????:eek:
:roflmao: i was thinkin the same thing when i saw that... :roflmao:

ya but i got to hand it to ben. i keep forgetting that he is a rookie, he was amazing this year

JCPHIN_PHAN said:
ya but i got to hand it to ben. i keep forgetting that he is a rookie, he was amazing this year
Excuse me, he played a large part in losing this game for Pitt. No excuses. The outtcome was obvious after lastweek's sub par performance. He's not that good.

He had a rough couple of weeks but Big Ben will excel much further in the NFL then Feidler ever will. Actually he already has.

Roman529 said:

Reminded me a little of a guy named Feeley as well...

FireWrongstedt said:
Reminded me a little of a guy named Feeley as well...
Almost as good as the pass Brady threw when Taylor had him...a interception, is a interception...is a interception.

cow&dog said:
Excuse me, he played a large part in losing this game for Pitt. No excuses. The outtcome was obvious after lastweek's sub par performance. He's not that good.
This is a guy who came out in the draft as a Junior and helped lead his team to the AFC Championship game and "He's not that good?" If you say so this guy is going to be good for a long time. He had a couple of bad games. Give him a break. He did have an injury to his hand, and it hindered him today. I am not saying thats why he played so bad but it did contribute to it. Pittsburgh D gave up some points they are not known for giving up I guess they aren't that good either are they?

dolfan06 said:
all i can say is it happens to all QB's! seems to happen to fiedler and feeley alot though! :rolleyes:

I think I've seen it happen to Favre as well!!!

cow&dog said:

Favre had a bad playoff game and so did Manning, but you don't say that about them, and Ben's team was FARTHER in the playoffs and he is a rookie. Say what you will about the surrounding team but GB and IND both have GREAT weapons on offense so its very similar.

Back
Top Bottom