Big Ben "pulled A Fiedler" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben "pulled A Fiedler"

Yeah right, poor Ben. Only won 15 games in the regular season and had Rookie of the Year. He'll be fine. This game and season will only make him tougher.

So according to this board, in order for a QB to be good, he has to be in a bad team with no offensive line, no reciever, and no defense. :roflmao::roflmao: I dont give a **** how good the surrounding team is. What Big Ben did his rookie year is amazing considering HE IS A ROOKIE. This was the year that he was supposed to go 3-13 and thats it. I most certainly hope that this season he had is a sign of things to come.

He didnt have to make plays
Right... he just had to stand there and watch the game. Not take any snaps, not throw the ball to the recievers..... :lol:

Some people amaze me how they trivialize things.

Dolphin1184 said:
So according to this board, in order for a QB to be good, he has to be in a bad team with no offensive line, no reciever, and no defense. :roflmao::roflmao: I dont give a **** how good the surrounding team is. What Big Ben did his rookie year is amazing considering HE IS A ROOKIE. This was the year that he was supposed to go 3-13 and thats it. I most certainly hope that this season he had is a sign of things to come.

Right... he just had to stand there and watch the game. Not take any snaps, not throw the ball to the recievers..... :lol:

Some people amaze me how they trivialize things.

Hell, I'd take him in a heartbeat !!

Ben is now claiming he played the game against the NE Pats with some broken toes.....Cowher said that is a load of BS! Hmmm...someone is lying.

Roman529 said:
Ben is now claiming he played the game against the NE Pats with some broken toes.....Cowher said that is a load of BS! Hmmm...someone is lying.

Orande Rothleisberger?? :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom